𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

on some simp shit

taehyung: change of plans. y/n's roommate is um, weird and i don't like the vibe she gives off so we'll have to go out for dinner.

yoongi:  :)

jin: don't think that because we're going out you're going to escape making dinner.

yoongi:  :(

jungkook: is she that weird?

jimin: yeah

namjoon: aw, i wanted to visit y/n's :((

y/n: i'll let you guys visit when she's not home. but that'll be hard because she's almost always home 🧍‍♀️

hoseok: it's okay, let's just decide where we're going out.

taehyung: nothing fancy, i'm too lazy to get dressed

jungkook: agreed

yoongi: agreed

y/n: i agree

jimin: but i wanted to dress up :(

namjoon: you can dress up the next time

jungkook: we can go out to this restaurant that opened not too far from our place? i checked it out the other day and it's nothing too fancy so we can go in casual clothes.

hoseok: what time should we meet up? 👀

jin: how about eight?

taehyung: yeah, eight should be fine

namjoon: okay, is everyone okay with eight?

jungkook: yeah

yoongi: ye

jimin: yup

hoseok: yeaaa

y/n: yea

jin: eight it is

jungkook: i'll send y'all the location then 😩

. . .

"You know, we still have an hour and thirty minutes before we have to go. What should we do?" Jimin asked, turning off his phone and throwing it somewhere on the bed behind him.

"I want to hear about y/n's day. How did you spend your day?" "Mostly uneventful. I bought some new supplies, and then I visited another cafe to sketch and draw random things that caught my attention."

"What about your date with what was his name again, Minnie?" "I think it was Haru." "Oh yeah, with Haru."

"You just reminded me. Haru found his soulmate today, so I spent the majority of time with him listening to him talk about Seung," you said, taking a seat next to Jimin.

"Seung who now?" "Seungmin, my friend, the owner of the book cafe, and now Haru's soulmate. Namjoon's met him," the males hummed in response.

"What did you two do? I don't remember you guys telling us during breakfast."

"Oh, after you left, I decided to work on my app. It's for an assignment, but anyway. Jimin came and asked me if I could take photos of him. What were those photos for again, baby?"

"Nothing serious, I was just feeling pretty, and I needed someone to capture my beauty."

"You looked pretty too," Taehyung mumbled, and Jimin flashed him a smile. "Thanks, love."