𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

disclaimer: majority of this chp is pretty mature... not really smut but a lot talks of things like kinks and what not. if aren't interested in any of that then i suggest you read until you see this emoji: 🤸🏽‍♀️ and just skip to chp 102 :D

- - - - - 

"How could you?" You asked your best friend raising your hand to grab his ear.

The two of you were sitting in the cafeteria, having lunch together.

"I'm sorry! I regretted telling them where that journal was!" Haru exclaimed, covering his ears. "I realised it was personal and felt so bad."

You let out a sigh. "You're lucky I eventually became okay with the idea of the guys knowing what was in that journal. Because if I wasn't-"

"I'm so sorry, y/n!" Haru said. "But did you guys do any of the cheesy dates you wrote on your: List of things to do when I find my soulmates?" Haru asked. "That's the only reason I told them about the journal and where it was. So you guys could do some cute and cringe date shit."

"Well, we did..." you groaned. "We had a pyjama party and karaoke night. Where we sang songs in onesies."

"How cute. Imagining your horrid voice singing in a onesie's got me cackling," your best friend cackled.

"Hey... my voice isn't that bad!" You frowned. "Anyway, the next day, Namjoon came home with a puzzle with 1000 pieces so we could do it together. Even though there were eight of us... it took ages for us to complete it."

"What else did you do?"

"We made our own pizzas for dinner. Jin, Yoongi and Tae went to buy some stuff while the others and I waited at home. The pizzas were delicious! I should've saved you some slices."

"I'm so happy for you, y/n," your best friend sighed. "You're finally doing all these cute things with your boyfriends in peace."

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you realised that since you've met them... you haven't had peace? It was either breaking down because you thought you were rushing things. Said you'd take it slow but did you really take things slow? Nope. And then there was Lia."

"We did some stuff when Lia wasn't around," you muttered. "Lia really wasn't that big of an issue when it came to the eight of us spending time together."

"I mean... She wasn't that big of an issue. But the girl would pull up a day or two to ruin the whole bonding mood. Literally, the morning after you lost your V-card. She was knocking on the front door," Haru shrugged. "At the end of the day... I want to say I'm happy you guys can spend time together with no distractions or worry."

"I guess you're right," you shrugged. "Anyway, I have to submit this assignment and find Joonie. We're going to Seungmin's cafe to read like we did when we first met!"

"Let me come with you. I don't have any classes left, and I was planning on going there myself later," Haru told you as he packed his backpack.

"Well... before we go to Namjoon, I need to find Eunwoo. The set we made for my mom should be dry and ready for painting," you said. "If it's dry, I can start painting it tomorrow."

"What design are you going for?" Haru asked.

"Something simple. Just like my mom," you smiled. "She doesn't really like things that are extra and stuff."

"Looking at you speak about your mother with a smile on your face makes me happy. I remember you'd cry and complain about how the two were growing further apart," Haru smiled.

"As I grew older, my parents became busy people. I would only really speak to them or have some of their attention when I'd ask for help," you sighed. "So when I eventually gave up on asking for help... I never really spoke to any of them."