𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"Joonie?" Yoongi whispered, gently tapping his head as he tried to wake him up without waking up you or Jungkook. "Hm?" He mumbled, opening his eyes. "Can you help me get everyone to bed?" "Huh?" Namjoon asked, trying to process whatever his soulmate was saying to him.

"Can you help me get everyone to bed? The movie finished, and everyone fell asleep. No one has a blanket, and I don't want anyone to be cold or uncomfortable."

"Do you think you can wake up Jin while I take y/n to the guest room?" Namjoon hummed in response, rubbing his eyes as he tried to wake himself up.

"Joonie?" Namjoon turned to look at Yoongi, who had his lips in a pout, indicating he wanted a kiss. Namjoon chuckled before pecking the older male's lips. "You know I love you, right?" Yoongi asked, and Namjoon nodded before kissing him. "I know you do."

Yoongi softly smiled before gently standing up, lifting your sleeping body with him. You whined, feeling the sudden moving movement before relaxing in his arms. He couldn't hide the smile that was growing on his face, not when you looked so cute with a slight pout on your face and puffed out cheeks.

He struggled to reach the handle of the door but managed to open it anyway. Using his foot, Yoongi gently kicked it open and walked in, being careful not to let your legs hit the door frame.

"Here you go, baby," he whispered, slowly lowering your body on the bed and covering you with a blanket. "Sleep well." He placed a gentle kiss on your forehead before walking out and closing the door behind him.

"Did you put y/n to bed?" Jin asked with a sleepy Hoseok by his side, and he nodded. "Night Hobi," Yoongi said, kissing the side of his soulmate's head. "Night, hyung." "Who's still left?" "Uh. Joon's got Taekook, so it's just Jimin." Yoongi walked over to Jin and pecked his lips. "Okay, goodnight, hyung." "Night, baby."

Yoongi walked in to see Jimin sitting on the couch, slightly rubbing his eyes. "Is everyone going to bed?" He asked, and Yoongi hummed in response. "Yeah, let's go." He gently pulled the younger male by his hand. "I'm going to sleep with you tonight." Jimin's slightly opened. "You are?" Yoongi hummed, opening the door and pulling the younger male with him.

Jimin plopped onto the bed, letting out a sigh as he felt the warmth the soft sheets provided. "Jiminie, come here," Yoongi mumbled, laying next to the male, opening his arms. He smiled before cuddling up next to him.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked, and Jimin nodded, looking up at his hyung. "I don't have a favourite either. I love all of you equally. It's just that I'm afraid-" "It's okay, Yoongi. I know." Yoongi shook his head.

"You guys are used to my reserved personality and the way I act. y/n isn't, and I was, well I still am afraid she'll think I don't like her. And I guess the reason I've been so cuddly with her is that-" "Is because of how long you were waiting. That you wanted to embrace her now that she's finally with us. I know, baby. I know." Jimin said, cutting off the older male.

"You don't have to explain yourself. I'm one of your soulmates. I've been with you long enough that I can read you like an open book. I can assure you that none of us think you favour y/n more or anything like that."

Yoongi smiled before connecting his lips with Jimin's.

"I love you so much, Minnie." "I know you do."

-

Your eyes fluttered open hearing the knock on the door. "y/n?" Your face turned in confusion as you slowly took in your surroundings. "y/n are you up?" You hummed in response, loud enough for the male on the other side to hear.

"Hey, oh, did I wake you up?" Jungkook asked, sticking his head through the crack in his door, and you nodded, too lazy to use your words. "Oh, I'm sorry." He apologised, walking in and closing the door behind him.

"Uh, I came here for the kiss I asked from you yesterday and to say good morning." "You woke me up for a kiss? What time is it?" You asked, and he pulled out his phone.

"Six-thirty in the morning. I thought I had an early lecture today, but I forgot it's a Saturday."

[do university students have lectures on weekends? i wouldn't know because i'm just turning 15 in a couple of months ig (07liner) lmao]

"Jungkook~" you whined and nervously smiled. "Be glad you're one of my soulmates, or I swear I would've kicked you in the balls and chased you out."

"Do I have to start protecting my dick, now?" He asked, genuinely feeling worried for his genital area. You chuckled and shook your head. "Just come here." You rolled over to the right side of the bed.

"You want me to come in?" He asked, and you nodded. A smiled before taking off the slippers and plopping next to you. "Can we cuddle?" You grunted before rolling over again, landing right next to Jungkook.

He smiled before wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you closer. Your eyes were closed, and your head rested on his chest. Jungkook smiled, placing soft kisses on your forehead.

"Can I have my kiss now?" "Jungkook." "Sorry."

-

"Have any of you guys seen Kookie?" Taehyung asked, walking into the kitchen, and Jimin shook his head. "Nope, do you think he went for a run?" Jin asked, and Taehyung shook his head. "Even if he did, he would've been back by now. I thought he was showering, but that was Joonie."

"Hm, I don't know. Did you check if he isn't with Yoongi? I know he isn't with Hobi because Hobi slept with me and, Joon" Jin said, pouring some water into a glass. "No, Jungkook wouldn't be there. I slept with Yoongi."

"Here's your morning glass of water," Jin said, walking up to Taehyung and placing a peck on his cheek. Taehyung smiled, taking the glass of water from Jin. "Thanks, babe."

"Could you check on y/n to see if she's still sleeping? I was about to make some sweet pancakes (korean sweet pancakes, to be exact), but I forgot to ask her if she was allergic to anything like nuts."

Taehyung nodded, giving the now empty glass to Jin. "You may find Jungkook there. He probably went to check on her or something." Jin said.

He pressed his ear to the door and knocked, waiting for a response. "y/n?" he slightly called, opening his door and walking in. He immediately stopped in his tracks, and a smile grew on his face.

"Well, would you look at that?" He giggled, pulling out his phone and opening the camera. He began to snap pictures of the sleeping soulmates. "You two look so cute, I can't-" He whispered.

Your head was smooshed against Jungkook's chest as you lay on top of him. One of Jungkook's arms was holding you close, and the other was hanging off the side of the bed with his foot. Soft snores were coming from both of you.

The two of you seemed so comfortable that Taehyung didn't want to wake you up. So he slowly walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Is she awake?" Jin asked, mixing the batter, and Taehyung shook his head. "You should just make her pancakes without the walnuts." "But did you find Jungkook?" Taehyung hummed in response with a smile growing on his face.

"That cute little shit is fast asleep with y/n in his arms. The scene was too cute, and I couldn't bring myself to wake them and disturb their peace."

—————————————————

a/n: surprise i'm 14 (turning 15 in july yuhh). that's why there's no smut. i can barely write kissing scenese without feeling weird so i can't imagine writing a whole sex one. anyway, i was kind of scared to tell people my age because i thought people would treat me and the book differently. (and please don't treat me or the book differently, i may be 14 but whatever)

also i hope you don't think of me as a delulu army who thinks she'll get to marry bts... i swear i'm not like that (i also feel embarrassed to say my age because the majority of the time i'm immediately associated with those kinds of fans :/ )