𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Damn, Haru just found his soulmate," you muttered, as Haru just stared at his hand with wide eyes. "Damn, Seungmin's soulmate is Haru," you were still in disbelief.

"y/n, did I just meet my soulmate?" Haru asked, and you hummed in response. "Yes, Haru, you did!"

-

You sat a few tables away from the newly found soulmates, giggling as you watched them interact.

Your phone was in your hand, and you took a few pictures, with the look of a proud parent on your face that screamed: 'you're doing great, sweetie.'

Haru's face was bright red, and you could tell he wasn't able to talk without stuttering. It was amusing to see Haru's confident self all flustered and shy.

y/n:

hahaha, you're so shy it's funny XD

Where'd the confidence go, my love?

[5 images attached]

You watched as Haru picked up his phone and opened it. The male sent you a glare, and you couldn't help but laugh. Seungmin looked in your direction before looking back at his now frowning soulmate.

He showed him the text, and Seungmin broke into a fit of laughter before turning back to you and silently calling you over.

"Why are you calling me over? You guys are supposed to be bonding," you asked, taking a seat in front of them.

"I actually need to get back to work. Leo (one of the employees) is about to go on break, so I need to take over. We're a bit short-staffed today," Seungmin explained.

"Oh, already? But I wanted to talk to you some more." "I want to talk some more, but I can't. This place doesn't run on its own." Haru let out a sigh before nodding. "I get it. It's okay."

"How about this? Today the cafe closes at four, so why don't I take you out so we can get to know each other more?" Seungmin asked, and Haru nodded.

"Yeah, we can do that..." "Great. I'll talk to you guys later," He placed a quick peck on Haru's cheek before getting up and making his way to the counter.

"I don't know if I should feel happy for the both of you or sorry for Seungmin because he has to deal with your ass."

"Shut up, you little shit. Just be happy I found my soulmate," Haru grumbled, and you let out a laugh.

"So... what did you guys talk about?" "Look who's asking about my soulmate now," Haru snickered, and you rolled your eyes. "At least I'm not asking you what you think about his dick."

"Even though I haven't seen it, just by the way he looks, I can tell my man's packin-" "Haru, oh my gosh!"

"I asked about what you guys talked about, not how big you think he is! I don't want to know that! Seung's my friend!" You complained.

"We just introduced ourselves again and got to know each other a little. Just simple stuff." He whispered, a blush spreading on his cheeks.

"How cute! You're already blushing," you teased. He sent you a glare, causing you to let out a laugh.

"Anyway, should we still look for those books of yours?" "Do you really think that I, Hwang Haru, is going to focus on books right after meeting my soulmate? Ha! You're funny."

"Geez, it was just a genuine question. No need to be all sassy about it."

-

You let out an exaggerated sigh as you entered your apartment. You had spent the majority of your time at Seungmin's book cafe, listening to Haru talk about how handsome Seungmin is. Oh, and how he'd gladly let him bed him over whenever he pleased.

You weren't going to spend another hour listening to him simp, so you decided to leave and do some other things.

You would've asked one of the boys to hang out, but they were already probably busy with their things, and you didn't want to disturb them. So you ended up visiting a small art supply store to hopefully buy some new paintbrushes and some watercolour palettes.

You spent the rest of your day in a cafe, making sketches or drawing random things that caught your eye.

"You're home. That's weird." Chaewon, your roommate commented. "And you're not having sex. That's weird," she scoffed.

"You make it seem like I have sex every day." "Well, you for sure, look, act and sound like you do."

"You aren't home as much as you used to. Did you finally decide to get a boyfriend instead of waiting around for your soulmates?"

This girl never failed to remind you why you don't like her yourself. She was the type of girl who thought the idea of soulmates was a waste of time. The kind of girl who thinks having a good sex life is everything.

There's nothing wrong with not liking the soulmate system. But when you try to force your beliefs or constantly tease or insult someone who does, that's wrong. And Chaewon does that to you.

When she got a look at the seven initials on your wrist, she wouldn't stop interrogating you. She'd ask you how things would work with you being the only girl. How your relationship with them wouldn't make sense. She'd tease you about how you had seven, but you couldn't even find one.

"I didn't know I had to tell you about my whereabouts or my private life, Ms Lee."

"I didn't mean to pry into your private life, Choi. I'm genuinely curious as to why my roommate, who's always got her nose buried into a stupid book, isn't home as often as she used to." She said with a chuckle, keeping her eyes on the TV.

"Well, you can stay curious because I'm not answering any questions." With that, you decided to walk away and make your way to your room.

"Gosh. I swear day by day, she makes the urge for me to move out, grow." You whispered as you closed your door with a bang before letting out a loud groan.

There was a sudden buzz from your back pocket, causing you to pull out your phone to see the notification.

Jungkook just added you to: on some simp shit.

on some simp shit

Jungkook: Let's go on a date! :)