𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"Jungkook, baby... Can you please come here?" Yoongi asked, putting down the knife.

"Yeah, sure, hyung. Do you-" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, his boyfriend pulled him by his waist. "Hyung..." he didn't say a word before he connected their lips.

Jungkook's eyes widened before they fluttered closed, and his arms slowly wrapped around his neck. Yoongi guided his body onto the counter before trapping him in between his arms.

"I see you guys have a tendency of getting things down in the kitchen," Lia said as she walked into the kitchen. "First, Jin and Tae, now Kook and Yoon. Who's next? Joon and Min?"

Despite Lia's presence, Yoongi didn't have the intention to stop. Not when he was trying to prove something. He kissed Jungkook because he wanted to, not because he wanted to test his theory. Lia just happened to walk in at the (maybe)right time.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered against Yoongi's lips. He put his hand on his chest in an attempt to pull away. "Lia..."

"Don't care."

And it seemed like Lia didn't either. While her two friends were making out at the end of the counter, the girl sat on the barstool, typing away on her phone as she sipped on her juice box.

"Didn't Jin say to keep it in the bedroom?" You asked, causing the two to pull apart. You looked at the two with a raised brow and your arms folded in front of your chest. "This is the kitchen, you know?"

Yoongi sighed before helping a flustered Jungkook off the counter.

"Hey, princess," Yoongi greeted, and you tsked. "Hello to you too, Yoongs."

"Did you have a good nap?" Jungkook asked, and you hummed in response. "You seem to be in a good mood. Did you dream of something good?"

"Nope, I didn't dream of anything, but I guess you could say I woke up in the best way."

"y/n?" Jin knocked on the door. When he received no response, he opened the door and stuck his head in. "Baby?" He called for you again before walking in and closing the door behind him.

"You must've been exhausted after all that work, huh?" Jin removed his slippers and slid into bed with you.

Feeling someone next to you, you instinctively wrapped your arms around Jin's waist. The sudden action caught him by surprise, but his shocked expression was quickly replaced with a smile.

"I wonder how long you're going to sleep for," Jin said, chuckling, but you only snuggled closer into his side. "You know... you kinda remind me of myself. I used to wake up really early and prepare breakfast and lunch for everyone."

"The rest of the guys would scold me for it. Especially Namjoon. Even though he isn't the best at cooking, he offered to make his own meals to lessen the load. Hm, and Yoongi too. Yoongi would purposely wake up earlier than me to make half of the meals." Jin couldn't help but chuckle as he remembered how Yoongi would grumble and act like it wasn't him.

"Luckily, I don't have to do that anymore. At least not all on my own. Everyone pitches in sometimes. Occasionally, when they want to be serious, the maknae line help prepare dinner."

"Anyway, thank you for what you did today, baby. I know I already said this, but breakfast was so good. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had which was cooked by someone other than me."

Jin looked down at your figure with a soft smile on his face. "I love you so much, y/n. I love everything about you too."

"Mhm, I love you too, Jinnie," you suddenly said, catching him by surprise.

He looked down at you with wide eyes. "You were up this entire time?" He asked, and you hummed in response before opening your eyes to look at him.

"I woke up a little after sleepy me decided to hug you."

Jin gently stroked your hair before leaving in and placing a gentle kiss on your lips.

"You called me, Jinnie," he whispered with a big smile on his face when the two of you pulled apart. "Start calling me that from now on."

"Anyway, what're you making?" You asked, as Yoongi as your eyes watched Jungkook disappear to the living room.

"Steak for dinner." You looked at the cutting board and nodded. "Is there anything I can help with?"

"No. You, my love, are not lifting a finger. If you want to help with making dinner? Absolutely not. If it's with something else, then please, be my guest."

You didn't miss how Yoongi glanced down. "Yoongi!" You looked at him with wide eyes, and he cackled. "Oh my God, what has Jimin done to you?"

Lia looked up from her phone as she watched the two of you laugh.

"Anyway, give me the motivation to continue making dinner," he said, putting his lips into a pout.

"And the guys say you don't like being affectionate," you mumbled for walking over to him and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"A peck?" You rolled your eyes before pulling him in for a proper kiss.

"Ugh, just get a room, you two," Lia said before getting up and walking out of the kitchen.

"What was that about?" You asked, and Yoongi shrugged. "Don't know, don't really care either."

.

"Come in!" Namjoon called.

"Hey... Joonie," Lia said, closing the door behind her. "Li, what's up?" He asked her, sitting up and closing his book.

"I need to ask you something," she said, taking a seat at the foot of his bed. Namjoon looked at her with a confused expression on his face. "Go on..."

"Did I do something? Like something to make the others not like me anymore?" She asked, causing a frown to grow on her friend's face.

"Why do you ask that?"

"Well... Yoongi's been blunter than usual... and it seems like he doesn't like me being around. Jungkook's been distant, and it's not the same as we were two years ago. We were really close, and now..."

"I think it's because of the two years you spent abroad. The guys have changed, and maybe in their eyes, so have you."

"Do you really think they changed?"

"Jungkook has tattoos and more piercings than he did before. Do you really think he hasn't changed?" Namjoon asked, causing Lia to let out a sigh.

"It's not that... Physically? Yes, his appearance has changed a lot. But I mean personality-wise. The bubbly Jungkook I remember isn't the same anymore. At least not with me."

"Elaborate?"

"Jungkook acts all bubbly and happy with everyone else, but as soon as it's me, it becomes different. Like he tries to be the same with me, but he's miserably failing to do so."

"I think you need to talk to him. About Yoongi... he's been blunter these days, so don't worry about it."

"I just want things to be perfect between us, Joonie. How are we going to happily celebrate our anniversary tomorrow if I'm not getting along with everyone?"

—————————————————

a/n: i have like three different versions of this chapter 🤡