𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

"They can't be! y/n told me I'd be her first," Jimin whined.

"Did they go in holding anything? I'm sure they aren't going to have sex. Jin would never let his first time with y/n be in the shower," Hoseok said, causing Yoongi to scoff.

"You guys are forgetting how Jin is. The guy is a freak in disguise. Sure he gets flustered at the sight of us naked and seems to be at a loss of words whenever we're done making out, but Jin isn't really like that. This is his way of tricking you. He's trying to make you think he doesn't know what he's doing, but oh God..."

Yoongi shivered when his mind trailed off to his first time with Jin.

"I also doubt they're going to fuck. I'm sure y/n just came from having a shower." Jungkook said before taking a bite of the sweet treat in his hand.

"Did they have anything else with them?" Taehyung asked, and Jimin nodded.

"It looked like skincare products? Like a lot of skincare and facial products."

"Then they're probably going to just do some sort of spa related thing," Yoongi mumbled before falling back onto the couch and closing his eyes.

"Or they could take a bath together and pamper each other, which could lead to sex, but whatever," Jungkook said before taking a bite.

"If they were just doing some spa related things, why would they lock the door?"

.

"Mmmh," Jin softly moaned as you gently massaged his temples. "You really know how to work with your hands, huh?" He asked, and you hummed in response.

You were currently sitting on Jin's lap, straddling him as you gave him a little face massage.

"My Aunt was a bitch and practically forced me to massage her feet, shoulders, back, you name it, while I was growing up. I dreaded going to her place because I knew she would treat me like a maid. Thank God she relocated to Mexico."

"There! Your face massage is done, sir!" Jin opened his eyes and flashed you a smile. "I didn't want that to end."

"Well, it did. Now pay up." You joked, with your face turning straight. Jin's mouth fell open, causing you to giggle.

"I'm only joking," you leaned in to give him a quick peck on his lips. But before you could pull away, Jin bought his hand to the back of your head, and the other hand gripped on your waist. Your eyes widened in shock before they slowly fluttered shut.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as you deepened the kiss. Unlike the first kiss you shared with him, this one was more determined.

Jin's sudden grip on your waist caused you to gasp, allowing his tongue to slip inside. The taste of the Bungeo you had earlier lingered on your tongue.

A sudden warmth blossomed in your chest, and you suddenly felt breathless. You mentally cursed at yourself for being the one to pull away. Your stupid lungs just needed air.

Jin looked at you with hooded eyes, his mouth slightly open as he tried to catch his breath.

"You know... our boyfriends think we're either fucking or going to fuck," he suddenly said, catching you by surprise. "What?"

"Yeah. I mean, Jimin saw us come in here together." Your brows furrowed in confusion. "And?"

"You look like you're only in my shirt, and the door is locked. The only door that ever gets locked in here is the front one."

"But you locked the door," you muttered. "I know I did. I want to get Jimin back for kind of pranking us the other day."

Jin dug into the front pocket of his pyjama shirt. Your eyes widened as you watched him pull out a condom.

"Uh, Jin..." you said with a gulp. "Don't worry. We're not actually going to have sex, y/n. Not now, at least," he said with a chuckle.

"I want to make it look like we are about to. I can assure you that Jimin and two of the others have their ears pressed against the door. They can't hear us, though, because we're too far from the door, and two, it's thick."

"I'm going to need you to go to the door and pretend you're going to get a condom for us. Make sure you quickly unlock it and open it so whoever's outside doesn't have a chance to make a run for it."

Jin placed the condom packet between his teeth as he unbuttoned the first couple of buttons on his shirt.

"Try to make your hair look messy while I make your lips swollen again," he said, taking the condom in his hand again. "Huh-" but before you could reply, Jin's lips were on yours. "Mess up your hair for me," he told you in between the kiss.

.

"It doesn't sound like they're doing the deed," Hoseok muttered. "Why did we have to choose a place with thick walls?" "I don't even remember," Namjoon mumbled.

"Well, at least we know they aren't having shower sex. There's no water running," Taehyung said before taking a bite of the Bungeoppang he took from the kitchen earlier.

"Why are we all here sitting out here again?"

The six of them were outside of the bathroom. Jimin and Hoseok had their ears pressed against the door. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook were leaning against the wall in front of the door while Yoongi sat next to them.

"We're all curious as to what might be going down in there, Yoongi. Isn't that why you're here too?" Jimin said, causing the male to fall silent.

"How long do you think they're going to be in there for?" Jungkook asked, and they all shrugged. "If they don't get out in the-"

Jimin froze and cut himself off when he heard the sudden sound of the key turning in the lock. Before he or any of the others could react, the door was swung open.

Hoseok and Jimin almost fell in, but they managed to stop themselves.

"Guys?" You asked, causing your soulmates to gulp. "What're you guys doing sitting outside here?"

"Uh, we-"

"y/n, it's okay. I have one right here," Jin suddenly said, catching their attention.

The rest of your soulmates looked at him with confused expressions on their faces before their eyes widened when they saw the condom in his hand.

That's when they decided to examine both your figures.

Their eyes moved from Jin's hand to his messy hair, then to his almost fully unbuttoned shirt. Then they moved to your messy hair and your swollen lips.

Jimin decided to break the sudden silence that fell between everyone.

"Why does it seem they were about to have sex, and y/n was on her way to fetch the safety plastic, but Jin already has one?"