𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"y/n! Are you alright? I saw the pictures, and I can't believe someone would ever do that to you!" Sora exclaimed as she almost ran up to you.

"I mean.. how would anyone think you'd do that when you literally talk about your soulmates with the biggest smile on your face? Not to mention the way you look at them too!"

"Hello, you two," you chuckled, greeting Mingyu and Jayden. "What's got her so hyper?"

"She doesn't like it when someone is clearly wrongly accused of something. In this case... you're the wrongfully accused. I wasn't planning on bringing it up since I thought it might make you uncomfortable, but yeah," Jayden said, scratching his nape.

"Don't worry. It's not even a big deal. I'm pretty sure people will forget this in a couple of days. A couple of hours if I'm lucky," you joked before beginning to smooth out the surface of your sculpture.

"I'm so sorry, y/n," Mingyu apologised, and you immediately looked at him.

You knew Mingyu wasn't apologising because he's the one that posted those pictures with that caption... He was apologising on behalf of Lia.

"It's okay. It's not like you're the one who did," you smiled. "Don't feel bad either. I said it's not a big deal."

"Anyway, did you talk to your soulmates about it?" Jayden asked, and you nodded.

"Of course she did, Jayden!" Sora exclaimed. "I'm sure you have their full support too. I can imagine one of them saying: Don't worry, princess. Everything will be taken care of soon-"

"Sora!" Mingyu laughed. "What? I'm pretty sure that's how it went down! Am I wrong, y/n?"

You couldn't help but laugh. "Hm... you're not wrong."

"Yes! What'd I tell you, Namkyu? Huh?" Sora said, waving her hand in front of Mingyu's face.

"Let's stop talking about this and my soulmates. We've got a sculpture I need help putting together," you said. "We should be done with it by the end of this week!"

"Awe, man. I liked helping you," Sora frowned. "If they're any future projects you work on, can I help? Even if it's not for school or anything like that."

"Yeah! I wouldn't mind helping you again. I had fun," Jayden smiled.

"Of course! How could I say no to your help? We can even build a sculpture from scratch together if you'd like," you told them. "Only when there's time, though."

"Yes! We'll get to sculpt together and stuff. I made the best choice picking you," Sora said. "My other friends say their mentors or whatever you want to call them suck and stuff."

"Right? They told me they were either being forced to do the work... or weren't learning anything at all," Mingyu chuckled.

"I'm happy you guys picked me too. I can't imagine having to work with anyone other than you three," you smiled.

"Anyway, let's get to work."

.

"What do I even say...?" Namjoon asked himself as he fixed his shirt.

"Don't think about it too much, baby. You'll know what you want to say to Lia when you see her," Jin said, running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

It was almost five, and Namjoon and Jin were making their way to the cafe.

"You don't have shift... so why are you coming with me," Namjoon asked.

"For support," Jin smiled. "You needed one of us to be with you before your talk. Who would answer the questions you're busy asking yourself right now?"