𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

"Alright, bitch, we need to doll you up tonight," Haru said, walking into the mall. "I don't think the dinner will be that fancy," you muttered, causing your best friend to stop walking and glare at you.

"Come y/n, will it hurt to get extra pretty?" He asked, and you shrugged.

"Don't worry, babe. Since you're already beautiful, we don't need to put on a lot of make-up. And we can find a simple but elegant looking dress. Nothing too much for you. Or a cute top and pants."

"Is this not going to be a waste of money, though? When will you ever see me wear that dress again?" You frowned.

"Do you think you're here to buy just one dress?" Your best friend asked. "Yeah? It's for one dinner date, right?"

"No, honey. Here," Haru said, handing you a black card. "Hoseok told me to tell you to use it. He said you shouldn't buy one outfit. Buy a lot for future dates. He also said to spoil yourself."

Your eyes widened. "Hoseok said he'd text you the pin and whatnot."

"That reminds me, I don't think they told each other about giving you their cards because Yoongi and Namjoon gave me theirs too," Haru told you, pulling two more cards out of his pocket.

"Same rule applies for these two, too."

You slowly took the cards with wide eyes. All three of them were black, and they were debit cards too.

"They were serious about turning into my sugar daddies, huh?" You muttered.

You pulled out your phone when you started to feel some buzzing in your back pocket.

on some simp shit

hoseok: my credit card pin is: xxxxxxxx

jimin: we know that, hyung.

hoseok: i'm telling that to y/n.

hoseok: and i wasn't supposed to send that text here.

taehyung: 🤨

namjoon: that reminds me, mine's xxxx

jungkook: are we randomly telling y/n our card information? if so mines xxxx 🥰

🥰

hoseok: i gave haru my card to give it to y/n so that she can spoil herself :)

namjoon: really? i did too 💀

yoongi: me too (xxxx)

jin: so you guys all gave y/n your cards? 🤣🤣

you: yes, yes they did 🧍‍♀️

hoseok: spoil yourself, baby 😩

jimin: it's not even my card but i agree 😩

you: whose card should i use? and how much should i spend?

yoongi: you can use just one of ours or alternate between the three.

namjoon: yeah, we don't mind.

taehyung: sounding like sugar daddies 🤣

jimin: fr 🤣

🤣

jin: go have some fun, baby. we'll pick you up from haru's at around seven❤

.

"Good Morning, Ma'am and Sir. How may I help you two today?" A worker asked as soon as the two of you walked into the store.