𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"Ah," Jin said, bringing the dessert to Jimin's mouth.

"Uh, how is it?" Jin asked as he watched his boyfriend slowly begin to chew. "Finish chewing and tell me..."

"It's sweet and delicious! Tastes really good! Can I have some more?" Jimin asked. "No. I only made eight. I want everyone to try it and get their thoughts," Jin sighed.

"What's this for?" Jimin asked while Jin began to flip through his journal. "Is it for the cafe or?"

"It's for an assignment. An important one at that. The top five students with the best scores will get the chance to have their dish go on the menu of Golden Bakery."

"That famous and bougie bakery? The one where businessmen and famous people go for all their sweets and treats?" Jimin asked, and his boyfriend nodded.

"I really want to make something good. Good enough to go on that menu," Jin sighed. "If I can do that, the chances of me becoming a well-known patissier one day will be higher."

"Patissier?"

"Yep. I think making sweets and treats is what I want more than making fine dishes," Jin smiled. "Working at the cafe and occasionally helping the patissier has made me rethink things."

"I'm sure you'll be able to make something delicious, my love. You're Kim Seokjin." Jimin said, getting up from the barstool.

"You think?" Jin asked, and his boyfriend nodded, placing a hand on his cheek.

"Of course. Whether Korean Cuisine or Western, everything you've made has never tasted bad. I'm sure the desserts you make will be amazing."

Jimin smiled before placing a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "Can't wait to try what other things you'll whip up. You've got this, babe."

"I'm home!" Hoseok called as he walked into the living room. "Is anyone even home yet? No one has said anything."

"Hopes! Come to the kitchen!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Ah, you're home too, Jin. And oh... what's all this?" Hoseok asked once he walked into the kitchen. "They look delicious."

"Try one. Jin's trying to make something for an assignment, and he needs our opinions," Jimin explained, picking up a treat. "Say, ah.~"

"Ah~"

"How is it?" Jin asked as he watched his boyfriend chew on the treat. "Is it too sweet or anything like that?"

"Mm! This is really good!" Hoseok smiled. "It isn't too sweet, either. I think it's just right.""You think?"

"I told you it was good. The others will think the same," Jimin smiled. "When should this be done, by the way?"

"In two weeks..."

"Great! You have more ideas in your journal, right?" Jin nodded, handing the journal to Jimin. "Okay... and you have other desserts you're thinking of handing in for the assignment, right?"

"Of course," Jin muttered.

"Okay! Make the rest of your ideas, and we'll try them over the next two weeks and give you our opinions. Sure... we're not professionals who can give you a proper review, but we're your soulmates." Jimin said, closing the journal and giving it back to his boyfriend.

"Is this an important assignment?" Hoseok asked. "Like... super important?"

"Yeah... if I get a super good mark... my treat will be put on the menu of the Golden Bakery. Their standards are really high, so it's not going to be easy to please the woman who'll come and grade us..."