𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 (read)

Can't believe I'm saying this but... complete is finally... complete! After almost a  year of writing, and 110 chapters, this book is finally done. 

I want to thank everyone so much for reading my book. When I first started writing I didn't think anyone would read it. But look at how far this book has come. Today, the book is sitting at 1.5M reads and 74.8k votes. It's all thanks to you guys. 

No words can describe how grateful I am.  Thank you so so so much for everything.

Anyway, I wanted you to know that I'm going to keep writing polyamory ot7 stories. There was a time where I felt like after I finish I complete I wouldn't write again. 

But that changed, and I already have a new fic :D

Here is the description:

The guys looked at her figure with wide eyes.

"I thought our new house mate was going to be dude?" One whispered as he examined the girl's figure. "I don't think this is a guy..."

"That's because I'm not a guy," the girl sighed. "my name is y/n, and i'll be moving in!"

-

You can go check it out if you're interested or something like that :)

 Hopefully, I'll be seeing some of you at "The share house" ;D

Anyway, that's all from me on Complete. And even though I've probably said this enough, Thank you. For everything. 

— svrcegi [7/11/22] [19:45]