𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"I can't believe it," you gasped, looking up at your creation. "It's finally finished!"

"Yay!" Sora excitedly exclaimed, clapping her hands. "It looks so cool, y/n!"

"Yeah! It feels like yesterday when we started to assist you with it, and look! It's finished," Jayden sighed. "You did it!"

"What do you mean 'you' did it? We did it! I wouldn't have been able to get this done if it weren't for your help," you smiled. "Thank you, guys."

"No, thank you," Mingyu said. "We've learnt a lot from you, y/n. Now I'm excited to start my own big project like this. I can't wait until we're finally assigned with our own projects."

"Same! I'm so excited to start sculpting something cool like this. y/n's gave me so much inspiration," Sora smiled.

"So this is what the final product looks like?"

You turned around to see Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Guys!" You smiled.

"Hey, princess," Yoongi greeted, pulling you into his embrace.

"This thing looks so flipping cool, baby!" Jimin exclaimed, looking up at your sculpture. "Looks better than I thought it would!"

"Here," Jungkook said, handing you a butterfly bouquet. "Taehyung and I made this. We thought flowers would be too tacky... "

"Omg, how cute!" Sora squealed. "If my soulmate doesn't do this for me when we're together, I don't want them!"

"Thank you, guys," you smiled before gently kissing their cheeks and taking the bouquet.

"Congratulations on finishing your project, baby!" Jimin exclaimed, clapping his hands. "After many months, you've finally done it."

"Without their help, it would've taken me longer to finish," you said, looking at Sora, Jayden and Mingyu.

"Thank you for helping, y/n," Yoongi smiled.

"It was no problem! We should be thanking her. She taught us a lot during our time with her," Sora said.

"Alright! To celebrate, let's buy lunch! It's my treat," you smiled. "Should we invite the others?"

"The others are on their way," Jungkook said. "They want to see it for themselves."

"How did you guys know we were done with this?" You asked. "I don't remember telling you when we planned on finishing this."

"I did," Mingyu said. "I figured it would be nice if they came and congratulated you right when you were done. Instead of congratulating you after you told them you were done."

"Thanks, dude," Jimin winked, pointing his finger at him.

"Since we're going for lunch, let's get our things," Jayden said.

"Right. We need to get our things before we go out for lunch," Sora sighed. "Let's go. Before the rest of y/n's soulmates come."

"They'll probably take a while," Taehyung chuckled. "But even if they're here before you're back, we'll wait."

"Okay! Let's be quick, guys. I'm not missing an opportunity to get free food."

You could help but laugh as the three of them quickly made their way out of the hall.

"Are you still up to pay for lunch? It's going to be a lot of people," Yoongi asked.

"I'm sure I can handle the bill. I have money too, you know? Probably not as much as you guys have, but I have money," you smiled. "I've been curious about something..."