𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"Should I get you Jimin's clothes?" Jin asked.

The two of you were walking to his bedroom. He had finished cleaning up and packed everything away. Everything except for the plate of Bungeoppang he wanted one of the boys to find.

"Hm, I think I'll just wear yours." Jin nodded. "Uh, welcome to my bedroom," he said before opening the door.

When you walked into his room, you were welcomed with the faint smell of vanilla.

"Your room is nice. Is it weird for me to say it smells really good, too?"

Jin's room wasn't much different from the guestroom. His bedding was the same light grey colour with checkered white lines. His room was clean, and everything was packed away neatly.

Jin let out a soft sigh of relief. Thank God he decided to clean his room today. Just a couple of hours before, his room was a mess. Courtesy of Yeontan, Taehyung's pomeranian, who visited earlier.

"Why don't you take a seat on my bed while I look for something you can wear?" He suggested, closing the door behind him before making his way to his closet. "Sure."

"It's only seven right now. Do you want to go straight to bed or do something else?"

"I wouldn't mind doing something else. I'm not really tired. What do you have in my mind?" You asked as you picked up one of his llama plushies and laid it across your lap.

"I actually don't know. I was hoping you'd have an idea."

Jin was so glad his back was facing you right now. It meant you weren't able to see how red his face had become.

"Hmmm," you hummed as you brought your hand to your chin.

'Come on, y/n think! You were the one that asked to stay with him. You should've come up with a plan of what would happen after he agreed.' You mentally scolded yourself.

What did you want to do with him? Yes, you wanted to spend time with him, but you didn't know-how. There were so many things like sitting in bed together and telling each other about your days.

The two of you could sit and watch movies all night, but you had classes tomorrow, and you didn't want him to struggle.

A smile grew on your face when the perfect idea came to your mind.

"I think these will fit you," Jin said, turning around to face you. In his hand were what you assumed to be a dark pink t-shirt and shorts. "Should I step out since you want to change? Or you can just shower and then change in the bathroom if you'd like to freshen up."

"I'll take a shower first, thank you." He nodded and handed you the clothes.

"Can you change into your pyjamas for me while I shower? And could you also collect almost all your facial skincare products for me?" You asked, and he raised his brow.

"What are you planning to do?"

"You'll see."

.

You huffed as you stared down at yourself in the oversized pink t-shirt. You looked at the pair of shorts that were on the sink.

You tried them on, but as soon as your hands let go of the waist, they dropped to your feet. At least the t-shirt was big enough that it almost reached your knees.

Even though the shirt looked like a dress on you and covered everything you didn't want Jin or the rest of your soulmates to see, you slipped on the short leggings you were wearing earlier.

"Now, time to call Jin."

A smile grew on your face as you exited the bathroom. You were excited about what you were planning to do with Jin, and you were hoping he was too.

And he was. The entire time you were in the shower, he clutched one of his llama plushies to his chest as he paced around in his room.

He was excited and nervous. He didn't know what you were planning to do with him. Just like you asked, he was dressed in his pyjamas, and he had taken all of the skin products he had.

He actually wasn't big on skincare. A bar of soap and water seemed to do the job just fine. It wasn't until Jimin introduced him and the rest of his boyfriends to the world of beauty.

"Jin, can I come in?" You asked, gently knocking on the door. "Yeah, come in!"

You opened the door and stuck your head in. "The shorts were too big for me, so I'm wearing my short leggings underneath." You opened the door wider, allowing Jin to see your form.

His eyes widened, and he quickly looked away. You giggled as you noticed the pink tint quickly spreading on his cheeks.

"Woah! You have a lot!" You exclaimed as you noticed the number of products sitting on his desk. " I don't use all of it. You'll see that some of them aren't even open yet. The only reason why I have so much is because of Jimin. He likes buying these for us."

You made your way to his desk and picked up a few. "I'll see which ones we can put to use. Why don't we go, shall we?"

Jin picked up the remaining bottle and boxes. "Where are we taking these?" He asked. "To the bathroom!"

"Bathroom!? What would you and I be doing in the bathroom?"

"You'll see," you sang, causing him to gulp.

"Hey, hyung. Hey, y/n," Jimin greeted, stepping out of a room. "Hi, Jimin!" You said before entering the bathroom. "What are you guys-" But before the male could finish, the door was closed behind Jin.

He wasn't going to say anything, but then he heard it. It wasn't until he heard the sound of the door locking.

"What the fuck..." he mumbled. He walked towards the living room to find three of his soulmates sitting on the couch. From the back of their head, he assumed it was Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Did you guys know Jin made Bungeo?" Jungkook asked, walking into the living room. "Really?" Namjoon asked, almost getting up from his seat.

"Did you guys know Jin and y/n are currently in the bathroom together? She's in his t-shirt, and it didn't look like she was wearing anything underneath. Not to mention how they locked the door."

Jimin's words caused all of them in the room to turn and look at him with wide eyes. Even Yoongi, who he didn't know was in the room, got up from a sleeping position. "What?" all of them asked. "We never lock the doors," Hoseok muttered.

"Do you guys think they're going to fuck? Like in the shower?"