𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Can you believe it? It's already Friday," you sighed. "The boys will be meeting my mother tomorrow."

"Aren't you excited?" Haru asked. "I'd be stoked if Seungmin were to meet my parents."

"I'm more nervous than excited," you said. "And I don't even know why. It's not like my mom can disapprove of our relationship or anything like that."

"You'll be fine, y/n. And I'm sure everything, in general, will be fine too," Haru sighed.

"But still... I can't help but feel like something isn't right..." you muttered. "I just have a feeling."

"You and your feelings," your best friend tsked. "Try not to overthink about whatever you're feeling. The only thing that should be on your mind is that you're one step closer to calling them your husbands."

"My husbands?" you chuckled. "There's still a lot more time before I call them my husbands."

"Why do you say that?"

"I feel like it's too soon... normally, people date for 2 - 3 years before deciding to get married," you sighed. "It has even been a year with the boys."

"It takes 2 - 3 years in a world where soulmates don't exist. In this world, because you know your soulmate is who you're destined to be with for the rest of your life, everyone moves quickly," Haru explained.

"Like how you kissed Jungkook after barely meeting him," your best friend chuckled.

"I wasn't thinking straight. You know how normally I would've given it time, but I ended up kissing Jungkook," you sighed.

"It's because both of you were impatient. Those guys had been looking for you for a while. And we all know you were tired of waiting," Haru said. "So, when you finally found each other, your emotions and hormones took over, lol."

"Yeah..."

"Anyway, the point is, it's not too soon. I mean, you're going for the rest of your lives together. Some people marry their soulmates a month or two after meeting," Haru sighed. "That made me realise some people have no patience. But get it, I guess."

"A month or two?" You gasped while your friend laughed.

"Yeah. I'm just trying to let you know it isn't too soon. But if you like it too soon, then it's too soon. Get married when you're ready, y/n," Haru told you.

"Thanks, babe. By the way, do you want to hang out later today? Before my shift,' you asked.

"Sure. As long as it's before three. Seungmin and I are going on a date," your best friend said.

"Ohh, a date?"

"Yup! We're going to go on a short drive and spend the weekend at the beach," he told you. "So, it's more of a mini trip than a date."

"That's what I want to do with the guys once the exam season has passed," you sighed. "I want us to go on a trip. Where we drive and admire the surrounding scenarios and stop at a few attractions and whatnot."

"Like the Garden Route in South Africa?"

"Yeah! It would be nice if we could do the actual Garden Route. I went there with my parents when I was younger and enjoyed it. It would be nice to do with the guys," you said.

"Why don't you just fly out or something?"

"I don't want to fly, then rent a car that will fit all of us. I'd rather we go on a trip in a car we own. It costs less anyway," you told him.

"y/n, baby," Jin said, knocking on the door.

"Come in," you called.

"Is that Jin?" Haru asked, and you hummed in response.