𝘴𝘪𝘹

a/n: i just wanted to say thank you sm for 500 reads!! complete is halfway to 1k reads! yay! 

new message from y/n <3:

hey, are you waiting for me outside?

jimin:

uh yeah, i am. i was wondering if you could describe what you're wearing? jungkook didn't give me much information to help look for you. except for the fact that you're really pretty, lol.

y/n <3:

oh, how about you just come in after a few students leave. I'm sitting by a sculpture that looks like it's falling apart. It's not actually falling apart. That's just the look I'm going for :)

jimin:

alright, looks like some students have began exiting the hall. see you in a few :)

Jimin tucked his phone into his back pocket and silently watched as students began to spill out of the large hall. He hated to admit it, but he was nervous. He didn't know if you'd like him as much as you seemed to have liked Jungkook.

He didn't know what you'd think of him.

Jimin had always been insecure. Before he met his soulmates, he was often judged by his family member when they found out he had seven soulmates, and the majority of them were male.

His family didn't hide the fact they were disgusted once they found out about his soulmates. He was also judged at school by his classmates and teachers. Even the people he was friends with since the beginning of high school. Anyone who got a glance at his wrist would eye him weirdly.

Jimin eventually decided to cover them up. He wasn't ashamed of his soulmates. He was just tired of being judged and eyes weirdly. It made him very uncomfortable.

His soulmates have helped Jimin feel less insecure. Telling him that the people who judged him were just jealous he was receiving so much love.

He was grateful that he had them in his life.

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts as he felt sudden vibrations in his back pocket. He pulled out his phone, seeing a notification from y/n.

y/n<3:

i'm like the only one left, so you shouldn't have trouble finding me. you can come in now.

Jimin looked around and realised the students were gone, and the corridor was almost empty. He let out a sigh before walking in.

He looked around in awe as he saw the many sculptures around the large all. Each one was unique. Some were of people; some were of animals; some were of both. Even though they were still a work in progress, they already looked so good.

"They already look so good, right?" Jimin jumped in surprise at the sudden comment. "You're PJM, right?" Jimin looked at the girl in front of him in awe. Your hair was messy, your apron and her overalls were covered in dust. You had smudges of what seemed to be paint on your cheeks.

"Jungkook was right. You're really pretty," he suddenly blurted out. Realising what he said, he quickly covered his mouth. You let out a laugh causing Jimin to smile. "I just realised you know my name, and I only know you as PJM."

"Oh, my name's Jimin. Park Jimin," he introduced himself, extending his hand. You gladly took his hand but froze at the sudden spark that went between the two of you. The itchy feeling on your wrist returned. This time the initials PJM was red.