𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"Hey, ma," you smiled when your mother answered the call. "How are you?"

"You haven't called me in a while because you've been busy with your soulmates," your mother huffed. "And the first thing you want to ask me is how I am?"

"Then what else am I supposed to ask-"

"You should be filling me in! Since you haven't had time to call me because of those boys, I'm sure a lot has happened. Now spill."

"Mom!" You laughed.

"What? I've heard you whine about how over you were about not finding at least one of them for years! To make up for the torture, you should be telling me about your little dates and stuff!"

"Gosh, mom," you sighed. "Can I get to the reason why I called?"

"Are you calling me to tell me something about you and your soulmates?" Your mother asked. "If it doesn't, then I don't want to hear anything."

"Ma..." you chuckled in defeat. "It does-"

"Oh! Then tell me! What's up?"

You couldn't help but laugh at your mother's excitement.

"I was wondering if we could come by for a visit this weekend?" You asked. "I think it's about time you got to meet them."

"Fucking finally. I've been waiting!" your mother groaned. "Of course it's okay! I'll make a lot of food and prepare the photo album so-"

"Ma," you sighed.

"What?" She asked. "I have to show your boyfriends what a difficult child you were."

"Baby?" Jungkook asked, sticking his head into your room. "Are you on the phone?

"Who's that? Put me on speaker! In fact, switch to video!" Your mother exclaimed, causing you to remove your phone from your ear with a wince.

"Jungkook, come here. My mother wants to see you," you smiled, patting the spot next to you.

"Mom, can you see us?" You asked, resting your head on your soulmate's shoulder.

"Yes! And who is that fine young man?" Your mother asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "I think I know who he is..."

"How would you know who he is? You haven't seen any of my soulmates."

"Don't worry. Just let the boy introduce himself... I wanna see if my guess is right," your mother said.

"Introduce yourself," you whispered to him.

"I'm Jungkook," he smiled. "And uh... I don't know what else to say. Oh! I'm the one who found y/n!"

"Aha! My guess was right. You're the one who left without telling her why her wrist was itching," your mother said, causing your boyfriend to look away.

"Uh-"

"How did you figure that out?" you asked wide-eyed. "I don't even remember describing Jungkook to you. I only told you his name."

"I just know, sweetie. Anyway, Jungkook. Your reaction that day is understandable! You were probably flustered and didn't know how to react."

"Yeah..." Jungkook awkwardly smiled, not knowing what to say.

"y/n!" You could hear Taehyung calling.

"Looks like we need to go, ma. We'll see you this weekend!" You smiled. "Bye!"

"Bye, y/n's mom."

"Bye, sweethearts!" Your mother waved with a huge smile. "See you this weekend!"