𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

"It's fucking Monday, again." Yoongi sighed before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Gosh, the start of another dreadful week," Jin muttered, walking into the kitchen. "Oh, morning Yoongi. You're up early. On a Monday morning, at that." He chuckled before walking over to his soulmate.

"Hm, Good morning, Jin," Yoongi said before pecking his soulmate's lips. "I woke up early because I have a mini test or something like that."

"Oh, yeah... you did mention that yesterday night," Jin said. "Good luck with that, my love."

"Thanks. Are any of the others awake?" He asked. "I left y/n and Hopes sleeping... don't know about the rest," Jin told him. "I'm up," Taehyung groaned, walking into the kitchen. "Gosh, I wish weekends would last forever."

"Morning, Tae," Jin sang, grabbing a glass and filling it with water. "Here you go."

"Thanks, Hyung," he sighed before taking the glass and gulping down the water. "You have a test today, right?" He asked Yoongi. "Yup," he sighed.

"It's too early in the morning to be writing."

Taehyung walked up to Yoongi and opened the male's arms.

"What're you doing?" Yoongi whined as he made himself on his lap. "Tae~ stop fidgeting, please."

"Sorry," he giggled before pecking his lips. "Good luck for today, baby," he told him before kissing him.

Yoongi smiled in the kiss as he wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him closer.

"This isn't something you see often," Namjoon chuckled, walking into the kitchen. "Good morning, my loves."

"Morning, Joonie," Jin chuckled before kissing his soulmate. "Sleep well? It didn't sound like there was much sleeping, though."

Namjoon let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. "Jimin was fucking frustrated since apparently y/n left him horny even after getting a handjob. He wouldn't stop whining, so I had to shut him up."

"Not you talking about it as if you didn't enjoy it," Jimin said. "Good morning, everyone."

"Morning, Minnie and good morning, Joonie," Taehyung said, finally pulling away from Yoongi.

"Morning, you two," Jimin smiled. "Yoongi, good luck on your test today, by the way."

"Thanks, Minnie. Now get off me, Tae," he said, causing the male to pout. "Stop pouting. There's literally a nice and empty barstool next to me."

"Why can't I just sit here? Your lap is more comfortable than that..."

"How am I supposed to finish my coffee and see the rest of our lovers with you straddling me, hm?" Yoongi asked before pinching his side.

"Fine..." Taehyung huffed before getting off and taking a seat on the barstool next to him.

"Are Jungkook and y/n still sleeping?" Jimin asked, and Jin hummed in response. "At least I think they are."

"Nooo, we're awake," you said. "Well, I'm awake. Not too sure about Jungkook here," you giggled, ruffling the half-awake male beside you.

"Hm, I'm awake..."

"Good morning, our sleeping beauties," Jin chuckled. "Morning," you smiled.

"Ah... you've got a test or something like that today?" You asked Yoongi, who nodded. "Good luck! Not entirely sure what kind of test it is, but I'm sure you'll ace it!"

"Good luck, hyung~" Jungkook softly cheered, raising his fists and causing his soulmate to chuckle.

"Thanks, guys. I need to get going. I'll be driving with a group of my friends, and they're already here," Yoongi said, getting up. "Let's chill in that lecture hall if everyone's free, okay? I'll see you guys there... hopefully."