𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"Thanks, Eunwoo," you thanked your new friend as you began to pack up your backpack."No, problem, y/n! I was happy to help," he smiled. "I'll call you to let you know when we can come and paint them. They might have to be left here during the weekend."

"So we'll most likely get to paint next week Monday?" You asked, and he hummed in response. "Wednesday latest. But I'll let you know on Monday."

"Is everything packed away?" Eunwoo asked. "Like you bags and stuff..."

Eunwoo was asking because the two of you had plans to eat with his friend. Since you couldn't eat with Taehyung and Jungkook, he offered you to join him and his friend.

"Yeah. We can leave now," you told Eunwoo.

"So, my friend can be a little shy and awkward at first. He's like that when it comes to meeting new strangers. But he's really nice." Eunwoo told you as the two of you began to walk out of the hall.

"I guess the post wasn't a just rumour. That girl's with a totally different guy," you heard someone say as you walked past.

Because of the pictures, Lia managed to upload, people started to talk about you. After the post was deleted, rumours died down, but there were still people talking about it.

"People are still talking about that?" Eunwoo frowned while you shrugged. "People will say whatever they want. I try my best not to have their words get to me. They don't know anything, anyway."

' Don't think about it, y/n. Those people don't know anything ,' you mentally reassured yourself. ' They don't know anything. '

.

"Do we really have to check if y/n and that Eunwoo are still together? We can literally call and ask..." Yoongi sighed.

After lunch with his two boyfriends, Yoongi was walking around campus looking for you. Taehyung and Jungkook still weren't with the idea of ​​you and that boy being together.

"Yes, hyung. For all we know, Eunwoo and y/n could've been cast by some director. I think they pick up actors the same way they pick up idols," Taehyung sighed.

"Do you realise what you're saying doesn't make sense?" Yoongi groaned. "If you want to find out where y/n is, just call her. y/n doesn't have any classes, so she could be anywhere."

"y/n's probably in the art hall working on her sculpture. The due date for that is drawing near," Jungkook said. "If she's not there. We'll call her."

"I just realised that this is going to be the first time we're seeing y/n's sculpture!" Taehyung gasped, causing Yoongi's brows to furrow.

"Really? You two haven't seen it yet?" Yoongi asked, and they shook their heads. "Nope. The only ones who've seen it are you, Jiminie, and Jinnie. You and Jimin got to see it physically, and Jin got to see it over the phone. The rest of us have only seen sketches."

"I'm actually excited now! Since the thing is almost done. I wonder if it looks like the sketches y/n showed me. I wouldn't be surprised if it looked better!" Jungkook smiled, clapping his hands.

"From what I saw, the project was coming along well," Yoongi muttered. "I just wanted to go home... but now I'm curious to see how y/n's sculpture is going."

"We just have to go through those doors and find her," Taehyung smiled. "Let's go."

The three males looked around in awe as they walked into the hall. There were sculptures of different shapes, sizes and colours.

"Woah..."

"Yoon, my love. Do you remember where y/n's workstation is?" Taehyung asked. "I know what it's supposed to like from sketches, but-"