𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Namjoon's eyes widened in shock before his eyes fluttered shut and relaxed, responding to your kiss.

"Finally," he whispered against your lips, sliding an arm around your waist and pulling your body off your chair, causing you to land on him. The sudden action took you by surprise, causing you to gasp, and Namjoon took that chance to allow his tongue to slip inside. Your lips were soft and warm. You were everything the others described you as.

Namjoon would've carried on kissing you like this if it weren't for the fact he was at the back of the library. He hesitantly pulled away from you but kept the space between you close. After waiting so long to be with you, he wasn't going to let you go just yet.

Your foreheads were pressed together, softly panting as you tried to catch your breaths.

Namjoon smiled and placed soft kisses on your cheeks and nose, whispering about how pretty and cute you were. "I'm so happy Jungkook found you," he whispered before pulling you in for another kiss.

.

To say he was feeling happy was an understatement. Namjoon was feeling over the moon. He never imagined the day you'd go on a date with him would come so soon. In fact, he never imagined you'd been the one to take him on the date.

The two of you were walking through the semi-busy streets of Seoul, hand in hand. Namjoon wasn't sure where you were taking him, you were practically dragging him, and he followed with a smile on his face.

The way you walked with a bounce as you led him to the unknown was adorable. You had a big smile on your face, and you were humming a soft tune.

"Where are we going again?" Namjoon asked as he looked around. He wasn't very familiar with this part of Seoul. "I'm taking you to my favourite bookstore. Well, it's a cafe and bookstore in one."

"When I'm not busy working on my piece, in my free time, I like to come here. Being surrounded by the smell of freshly brewed coffee with your nose buried in a book is the best. This place has a lot of uncommon books as well, so there's always something new to read."

"Although there are quite a few customers, the place is never full of people. That's what makes it more relaxing."

You loved this place, and you wanted to share it with someone. Haru wasn't someone who enjoyed reading, so you'd come alone. But now that you had a soulmate who enjoyed it just as much as you did.

You turned into an almost empty lane. "This is an amazing place to take pictures. Remind me to bring Taehyung down this road," you said. The road had many cute shops. The smell of freshly baked goodies filled your noses as you walked past the many bakeries and sweet shops.

"There it is," you pointed to a small cafe in the corner. "I know it looks small from the outside, but it's way bigger inside."

You walked up to the door and opened it, pulling Namjoon inside with you. The smell of coffee filled your nose, causing you to let out a happy sigh. "y/n?"

"Seungmin!" You happily exclaimed, letting go of Namjoon's hand to embrace the familiar male. "I was wondering when my favourite customer would come. It's been a while, and I see you've bought someone with you this time."

You nodded. "Sorry, I've been busy. But I'm here now!" Namjoon averted his attention from you and the unknown male he assumed to be the owner to look around.

The cafe was covered in green. Green from the many plants, fake or not, all over the place. Fairy lights were hanging on the shelves of the bookshelves. There were chairs and tables and even couches.

The entire vibe of the cafe was peaceful as a few customers were reading a book or conversing with the person with them.

"This is Namjoon, one of my soulmates." You said, grabbing his attention. "Namjoon, this is Kang Seungmin, the owner of this wonderful place and my close friend."

You introduced, causing Seungmin to raise a brow. "So you've finally met one of your soulmates?" He asked, and you smiled and shook your head. "I've actually met six."

His eyes widened. "Really? You didn't have to struggle to look for all of them?" He asked, and you shook your head again. "Nope, one found me coincidently, and the rest happened to have already found each other, right Namjoon?" You turned to your soulmate, who nodded.

"Yeah, the seven of us had already found each other, and we were just waiting for her."

Seungmin smiled and happily smiled and clapped his hands. "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy you guys have found each other. To celebrate, whatever you order today will be on the house."

Your eyes widened. "You don't have to, Seungmin. That isn't necessary," he shook his head as he made his way behind the counter. "It's on me today. Plus, you may have brought me a new regular," he winked.

Despite your protests, Seungmin wasn't going to change his mind, so the two of you decided to just go ahead and place your orders.

"He seems nice," Namjoon commented as the two looked for a nice place to sit. "He really is. Whoever is going to be his soulmate is going to be a lucky man," you chuckled.

The two of you eventually found a couch seat near a small bookshelf by a window to sit at. As Namjoon made himself comfortable, you picked out a book to read.

"Do you wanna read this together?" You asked, showing him the book you picked. "Sure."

Namjoon opened his arms and spread his legs, gesturing to you to sit in between them. "I wanna hug you as we read."

.

Namjoon smiled and placed kisses on the side of your head as you read, chin resting on your shoulder. You were sitting with your back pressed against his chest.

He held a cup of tea in his hand and occasionally took sips as you read. Whenever you turned the page, he'd bring your cup to your lips for you, allowing you to drink.

He was enjoying every moment of this, and he didn't want this to end. Sitting with you, in a cafe, reading a book, was relaxing. Your voice saying the words on the page was music to his ears.

Being with you like this was perfect. You were perfect. In fact, everything was perfect.

Namjoon placed his cup on the table beside him and ran his fingers through your hair. It was at this moment that he knew that he was going to be a frequent customer here. If he'd get to spend time with you like this, he'd come with you every day.