𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

"Here," Hoseok said, extending his hand for you to take. "Thank you," you giggled as he helped you off the bus.

"Do you think we should go straight home? Or do you want to stop by somewhere else?" He asked.

"To your guy's place. I want to be with the others too," you told him, looking up at the sky. You couldn't help but frown. There weren't many stars in the sky tonight.

"If we ever go on a camping trip, I want to stargaze every night."

"Why every night?" Hoseok asked as the two of you began to walk. "Hmm, because you don't see that many stars here. Because of the city lights."

"You must really love the stars," he said, and you hummed in response. "Kind of. I remember wanting to be an astrologist when I was younger. If I hadn't fallen in love with art and literature, I'd probably be studying Astronomy."

Hoseok took your hand and stuffed it into his pocket. "We'll go anywhere you want to go once our exam season passes."

"If I said I wanted to go all the way to Africa? To the Kruger National Park in South Africa, to be exact?" You asked, and he smiled.

"If you want to, we will. We've got the money for it."

"What're you? One of my sugar daddies now?" You joked while Hoseok shrugged. "We can be anything you want us to be, baby."

You playfully rolled your eyes. "Let's just walk faster? I want to see the others. I've missed them."

"They've missed you too. It was weird going to bed without you being in the house." 'Which is why we're finally going to ask you to move in with us.'

.

"Hmm," Jimin hummed as Taehyung placed soft kisses in the crook of his neck.

"Does anyone know where Hope's is?" Jungkook asked with a frown. "He's normally home by now."

"He's with y/n. He sent a text on the group chat. Did you not see it?" Namjoon asked, looking up from his phone. "They should be here soon."

"y/n's coming? I missed her." Jimin sighed as he ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair. "I can't wait till we can ask her to move in. Can't tomorrow come already?"

"Right? But wait... where's y/n going to sleep?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm, the guest room?" Jin asked. "I mean... I don't know if she's comfortable enough to share a room with us."

"If she is, dibs on sharing with y/n!" Jimin exclaimed, raising his hand. Taehyung groaned. "I'm trying to love, and here you are doing this," he grumbled before turning to Yoongi.

"Yoongi," he whined before burying his head in the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

"Be glad I have no energy to push you away," Yoongi chuckled before pecking his soulmate's head.

"No way you're going to share a room with y/n. The girl won't get any peace around you," Jin chuckled. "It's up to y/n to decide if she wants to share a room with any of us. But I think she'll choose the guest room, anyway."

"I want to share a room with her!" Jungkook said.

"You're already rooming with Tae. Although your room is large since it is the master one, I doubt there's any space for y/n's clothes. The only person who'd probably be able to share with y/n is Yoongi. He's got more than enough closet space."

"I have space, but I don't think I want to share my room with y/n. I love the girl, but I still love my alone time. Taehyunng, don't leave any hickeys."