𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

"How should we ask y/n to move in with us?" Hoseok mumbled, sinking into the seat.

He, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook were currently sitting in the hall.

"Hm... we can literally casually pop the question. Like: hey, baby. What do you think of moving in with us?" Jungkook suggested.

"Nah, I feel we should make it more special," Jimin said. "And how will we make it more special? We can surprise her with a key since we use a code to get in... and y/n already knows the code." Taehyung frowned.

"I don't know if we can make it any better than that. It's not like we're asking for a princess's hand in marriage," Yoongi said before looking down at his phone.

"Why don't we take her out to dinner. More formal than the last one. We can ask her there," Hoseok suggested. "I think we can do that. We haven't really done much outside of home with y/n."

"Anyway-" Taehyung got cut off when Namjoon's phone began to ring. "Ah, Joonie's phone's ringing. And it looks like it's Lia..."

"Why do you have his phone again?" Yoongi asked.

"I asked to use it while mine was charging, but I forgot to give it back to him before his class. Let me answer..."

Taehyung picked up the call and put it on speaker.

"Joon?" Lia's voice came through.

"Not Joon. It's a couple of the others. What's up?" Taehyung asked. "I just needed some comfort. I'm still unsure of what to do... do I find a way to approach Mingyu or just leave him?"

"Lia, are we the only friends you have?" Jimin suddenly asked. "Hey, how could you ask that?" Jungkook whisper-yelled, causing Lia to chuckle.

"I do have other friends. Why?" She asked.

"Well... it's like you're always coming to us when you want to seek comfort. Not that there's anything wrong with that... I was just curious."

"It's because you guys were there with me the day I found Mingyu had disappeared and were me for the days after. None of my other friends would be able to comfort me the same way you guys do." Lia explained.

"Ah, how could anyone ever forget that day?" Yoongi bitterly chuckled.

"Let's make babies," Jimin said, taking a sip of his bottle of soju.

"We can't make babies, Min. We all have dicks," Namjoon muttered. "And have you not had enough to drink?"

"Enough to drink? I haven't even finished a bottle," Jimin frowned.

"Missing when Jimin was still shy and exploring," Jin chuckled. "Right?" Yoongi muttered.

"Stop being a hater. Hating on your own soulmate... imagine."

"Yeah, yeah-"

There was a sudden banging on the front door.

"Who the hell is that? Is someone drunk?" Hoseok frowned.

"I'll go check who it is," Namjoon sighed before getting up and making his way to their front door. "Who is it?"

"Boys? Namjoon? Namjoon it's me! Open the door! P-please!" Namjoon's eyes widened before he hurried to unlock the door. "Lia?"

"Lia? Lia, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked when his best friend suddenly fell into his arms.

"Who is it- Lia!" Taehyung quickly rushed to his soulmate and looked at him with a worried expression on his face. "What happened?"

"I don't know... Lia? Stop crying, hm? Tell us what's wrong... please?" Namjoon asked, stroking her hair as he tried to calm her down.

"It's M-Mingyu..." She sobbed. "He... He... He's gone, guys. He left me!"

"He did what?!" Yoongi exclaimed. "What do you mean he's gone... what do you mean he left you?"

"Wait, why don't we let Lia take a seat? You guys are literally standing at the door," Jin suggested.

Once the boys had gotten Lia to sit down and calm down, they waited for her to explain.

"So... please explain?"

"I don't know what happened... but Gyu had been acting a bit different, but I didn't think much of it. I mean, he had been busy with his schoolwork..."

Lia looked up to the sky, trying to prevent her tears from falling before letting out a sigh.

The boys watched with frowns as they waited for her to continue explaining.

"But then when I got home today, he wasn't there, and neither was his stuff. He left a letter telling me how he had found someone else and wanted to be with them."

"I've tried calling him... but they aren't going through. I've left voicemails too, but I don't think he'll listen to them!"

"What did Park Mingyu? What did I do to deserve this?" She whispered as tears began to fall.

Namjoon let out a sigh. "We'll try everything we can to get in touch with Mingyu, okay?" He asked, gently patting her back. "Everything will be okay, Li. We've got you."

"We spent the entire weekend trying to call and text him. Not to mention how many times we'd stop just to comfort you," Yoongi muttered.

"Can you blame me? My soulmate had literally disappeared..." Lia told him with a sigh.

"Anyway, is it okay if I come over tonight?" She asked. "Or rather, why don't we go out? Like, do something fun?"

"Uh.."

"Sorry, Lia. I don't think we'll be to go out tonight," Hoseok told her. "Ah, so is it okay if I come over?"

"Sorry, Li... we have plans with y/n..." Yoongi apologised. "Why don't we go out on Saturday? Jin doesn't have a shift at the cafe this weekend, so we're all free."

"I guess it's okay. I'll see you guys on Saturday, then." Lia said. "Tell the others I said, hi..."

"Will do, bye~" Jimin sang. "By-"

"So are we going to ask y/n to move in tonight?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes. "Of course not, silly. We'll do that on Friday. Tonight we'll spend time as the eight of us." Hoseok chuckled.

"Hm, I'm happy we're asking y/n to move in. I won't miss our girl or wish she's with us when we (as in the seven) are together!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I'm so happy we're happy we're complete." Jungkook sighed, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi smiled before placing a kiss on the younger male's head. "Me too, baby. I think we're all happy about that."