𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

"I'm treating you guys," Jayden said. "It's to make up for the number of times I had to leave in the middle of work."

"How many did I tell you that was okay?" You whined. "Your soulmate was sick and-"

"Shush, y/n. I'm treating all of you and not taking no for an answer," Jayden said, causing you to sigh. "Okay, Jayden..."

"If someone offered to buy me a meal, I'd say yes with no questions asked. Like? Who says no to a free meal?" Sora asked. "Oh wait, y/n does."

You playfully rolled your eyes and slapped her shoulder.

"Ow! That actually hurt," she whined, rubbing her arm. "Good. It was supposed to hurt."

"Is Jin working?" Mingyu asked, and you shook your head. "Not this evening. Why? Do you want to talk to him or something?" You asked, raising a brow. "Just curious, I guess," he shrugged.

As the four got closer to the cafe, you saw a familiar figure walk out.

'Are my eyes fooling me, or is that Joonie?' You asked yourself, squinting your eyes. 'I should really look into seeing an optometrist. This poor eyesight...'

"I'm going to eat as much as I can and want since Jayden's paying!" Sora said, skipping ahead. "Hey! I'm a struggling student. Let's not do that!"

"y/n!" You looked behind you to see your boyfriend and his soulmate. "Haru?" You asked with wide eyes.

"I've never seen you with anyone other than me and your soulmates until now. Wow... you have friends!" He said once he had reached you. You rolled your eyes.

"What're you guys even doing here? Hi, by the way, Seungmin."

"Hey," he smiled. "We were just walking around, and he happened to notice you."

"Anyway, are these the juniors you're working with?" Haru asked, and you nodded.

"Hi, I'm Mingyu... but please call me Namkyu..." You were confused before remembering Jayden, and Sora knew him as Namkyu.

"Ah... so this is Mingyu," Haru whispered, and you nodded. "By the way, where are you four off to?"

"That cafe. We're going to eat a little something," you told your best friend, pointing at the cafe. "Wanna join us?" You asked.

"Hm, okay. What do you say, love?" Haru asked, and Seungmin shrugged. "I don't see why not."

The four of you finally caught up to Sora and Jayden, who were still bickering about Jayden's money.

"This is my best friend, Haru and his soulmate Seungmin. They'll be joining us if that's okay with you guys," you said, gesturing to the two males.

"More people! Yay!" Sora exclaimed. "I'm Sora! Yun Sora. And this is Jayden. Jayden Kim or Kim Jayden."

"I like your energy," Haru chuckled. "I kinda see us being good friends!"

"Should we go inside?" You asked. "Mhm! I want to spend Jayden's money~" Sora sang, wiggling her shoulders, causing you to laugh.

"Sora!" Jayden whined. "Spending Jayden's money!" Mingyu suddenly sang, pumping his first.

"Not you too!"

"y/n, you four go inside. We'll join you in a bit," Seungmin said, and you nodded. "Okay."

.

So when you walked into the cafe with Mingyu and two other people she didn't recognise... she saw red.

"Oh! It's y/n," Nari said when she noticed your figure as she whipped a table not too far from the entrance. "And oh- why is that woman angrily stomping towards her?"