𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

"I'm so proud of you, y/n!" Haru squealed into the phone.

"Now, details, bitch. Give me some details," he said, causing you to roll your eyes.

"What details do you want?" You groaned. "I get a little embarrassed thinking of last night because the rest heard me and stuff."

"Oh, so you were loud? His dick was that good, huh?" He asked. "I'm not even surprised. I expected you to be noisy-"

"Haru!" You whined, causing him to laugh.

"Anyway, how did it go down. And tell me, was Jimin sweet and gentle, or was he rough oh, and a bit mean? I feel like he was an angel," he told you.

"Uh, Jimin was gentle, I guess... Why am I telling you this?" You sighed. "Because it's me? Haru?"

"But okay, don't go into details. Tell me, who do you plan on taking next? Pretty sure the rest of your soulmates are riled up after hearing you last night," he cackled.

Despite all the teasing this morning, your boyfriends made it clear that they were horny now.

"I don't know. I can't already think about that when I had sex for the first time not too long ago, Haru. My vagina needs a break," you groaned.

"It needs a break? Damn, how many rounds did you have with Jimin?" He gasped. "I don't want... I don't know?"

"You don't know!? You don't know because it was that many rounds or you don't know because sex was too good to bother keeping count of how many times you orgasmed?"

"I'm not going to answer that... I shouldn't even be talking about this right now. The boys could walk in any moment, and I don't wanna die from more embarrassment," you sighed.

"Where are your boyfriends anyway? Rather, why are you?"

You were in Taehyung and Jungkook's shared bedroom. And your boyfriends were in the living room.

"What do we do about Lia and Mingyu's situation?" Taehyung frowned. "I want to be happy since y/n's moving in and the girl lost her virginity, but I can't get the idea of Lia randomly popping up here to start drama."

"I won't be content until we get that girl in line," Yoongi grumbled. "Or even out of our lives..."

"Mhm... I feel so bad for Mingyu. He literally watched his soulmate obsess over other people and did everything he asked even if it would hurt him," Jimin frowned.

"It's a good thing we bumped into Mingyu. If Lia came to us with a story before we talked to Mingyu, things could've been very different right now," Namjoon grumbled.

"Should we tell y/n that we know Mingyu's side of the story now?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course, we should. Why wouldn't we tell y/n?" Taehyung said. "Where is she anyway?"

"She's on the phone with Haru. I think? Probably discussing last night's events," Jin told them with a smile. "Probably talking about who's next or how amazing last night was."

"Shut it, please..." Jimin mumbled, causing his soulmates to laugh.

"What? We can tease y/n, but we can't do the same to you?" Namjoon chuckled. "You wanted to do it for song long-"

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Jimin whined, covering his ears. "I get it. I get it. y/n and I finally had sex. And yeah, we were kind of loud but so what?" He huffed.

"I know damn well you guys would've gotten off to it. If it wasn't y/n's first time, I know very well you-"

"Okay, okay!" Jungkook laughed, getting up. "We don't have to go there, haha."

"Mhm. You're all just as horny as I am. Good luck figuring out who'll have our girlfriend next when she's ready," Jimin cackled. "But that'll be after she has me again. y/n, baby!"

"Was that Jimin?" Haru asked, and you hummed in response.

"I think he's ready for more sex," he giggled, and you rolled your eyes. "I think he's had enough-"

"y/n! baby!" Jimin exclaimed, bursting into the room. Your eyes widened in shock as you watched him frantically try to lock the door.

"Jimin, what are you doing?" You asked. "Oh, am I getting free porn but over the phone?" Haru asked. "From my bestie and one of her hot boyfriends?"

"Park Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed. "The only person who's allowed to lock doors in the house is y/n!"

"Oop, angry sex, but make it a threesome?" Haru asked.

"y/n, my love. We need to make the rest of our soulmates jealous and riled up again, okay?" He asked. "Can you do that for me, baby?"

"Oh my God," Haru gasped. "Should I let y/n know I'm still here? Do I silently end the call? Or do I listen in?"

"Hm? Can you help me with that?" Jimin asked, inching closer. "Eh?" You asked.

You were confused. The boys were knocking on the door and calling Jimin, and Jimin was in here asking you to help you make them jealous. You didn't even know how he wanted you to help him.

"Minnie, come on!" Jungkook whined.

"What the fuck?" Haru gasped. "Having many soulmates seems like fun..."

"I need you to sound like I'm making you feel good. Like I'm touching you, okay?" Your eyes widened at his request. "Jimin, what the heck?"

"What do you actually want me to? I don't mind. Being able to fake moans can be a little tricking-"

Haru's eyes widened, and he slapped his hand over his mouth. "Yeah... I don't think I can continue to listen to this. y/n! Call me back when you're done!"

Your eyes widened, and you looked at the now ended call displayed on your screen. "Haru was still on the call?"

"Help me, baby," Jimin whined, averting your attention back to him.

"Okay, okay. What do you want me to do?" You asked. "I've never had to fake moans or anything like that. This is such a weird request, oh my God."

"Who said you had to fake them?" He asked, walking up to you. "We don't have to fake them, baby."

Outside of the room were six very restless soulmates.

"We don't have condoms in there," Taehyung groaned. "As much as I love kids, we're definitely not ready to have any!"

"You're worried about kids?" Namjoon scoffed. "I'm more worried about y/n. The girl is probably still sensitive since she's no longer a virgin. I highly doubt Jimin plans to fuck her like one."

"I-" A knocking on the door cut Jin off. "Who could that be?"

"I'll go check," Yoongi grumbled before jogging to the door. "Why did someone have to disturb our Saturday afternoon?"

Letting out a sigh, he opened the door. "Who is it- oh, Lia," he frowned.

"Hey... sorry for not letting you guys know I was coming over... Are you busy?" She asked. "I need to talk to you." 

—————————————————

a/n: someone sort of came up with the idea of this chp. if it wasn't for their message i think this would've turned out differently. 

so thank you