𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"Ah, I wish we had more breaks and holidays," Taehyung said, falling onto the couch with a happy sigh.

"Right? I just want every day to be a public holiday. I get to be like this with you guys," Jungkook said before burying his head into the crook of Hoseok's neck. The older male smiled as he brought his hand up and ran his fingers through his soulmate's hair.

"Love you, JK," he whispered. "Love you too, hyung."

You watched your boyfriends from the dining room with a big grin on your face. "I'm so happy I get to call these boys mine," you whispered.

"It must be nice, huh?" You looked back at Lia with a confused expression on your face.

"It must be nice to be in a relationship like this, right?" She said, and you hummed in response before turning back to the zucchini you were slicing.

"Yeah, it is," you told her.

It was around half-past one, and the two of you were making bibimbap for lunch. Well, more like you were making the bibimbap. Even though Lia was the one who suggested you two should make lunch.

Jin and Yoongi offered to help, but you refused. As petty as it may seem, they didn't let you help with their 'spring cleaning', then why should you let them help you? To be honest, you just wanted to do something for all of them for once.

But now you regret declining their offer because Lia wasn't doing much.

She'd help for five minutes before she decided to dip her utensils and start a conversation with one of the boys.

You didn't want to go call any of the boys to help because one, that would make you look incapable of making a simple meal, and two, it would make Lia look bad.

"How are they as boyfriends? I hope you don't mind me asking these kinds of things. I've mostly been surrounded by males, so it's nice to finally have a girl to talk to. Well, at least when it comes to things like this."

"The best. There's never a dull moment with these boys."

You found it a little weird that she asked you these kinds of things, but you answered her anyway, not wanting to come off as rude.

"I know what you mean. There's always something going on with those guys," she giggled. "I remember we went to the beach once. It was a bit before the time I decided to study abroad. That day, Yoongi and I didn't really want to go into the water, but the rest threw us in any way."

"Have you had any outings with boys yet?" She asked, and you shook your head. "Not really. We had a dinner date but other than that, no. We haven't had the chance to yet because of school." You told her. "Ah, okay. I wonder what they're gonna do with you. We've done-"

"Could you please do me a favour and boil the eggs?" You asked, interrupting her. You didn't want to hear about trips you weren't part of again.

"Oh sure," she said before putting down her phone and making her way to the kitchen.

"How are things going?" Both you and Lia turned to see Jin and Yoongi. "Making a meal for nine is a lot of work, so we just wanted to check in. What're you guys making anyway?"

"Bibimbap," Lia answered. "y/n's busy cutting the vegetables, and I'm about to boil the eggs."

"Do you need any help, princess? That's like, a lot of work," Yoongi asked. "Why didn't you ask Lia to help you with this?" You shook your head and flashed him a small smile. "No, it's okay. I've got this. Plus, she's making the eggs right now," you said.

"Unacceptable. Lia, come help with y/n. I can put the eggs," Jin said. "No, Jin. It's okay, really-"

"No y/n. It's not okay. I can't have you making so much on your own. There's nine of us, and seven out of the nine eat like pigs. You're basically making enough food to feed twelve people. Now, just let me boil the eggs before I decide to take over and chase you out."

You huffed in defeat while he and Yoongi chuckled.

"What else needs to be done?" Yoongi asked. "The bean sprouts have already been parboiled. And I already squeezed the access water, so that's done. I haven't done the spinach yet, though."

"With the pace, the two of you were moving at, we would've been having lunch at six," Yoongi said, causing you two to pout.

"Hey." Your boyfriend chuckled before he pecked your lips.

"Lia, do you think you can boil the spinach?" He asked. "It's already boiling. We just need to wait and then let it cool before we squeeze the water out," she said.

"I'm surprised you still know how to make Korean food. I thought you'd come back colonised," Jin said, causing Lia to playfully roll her eyes.

"All the years my grandmother spent teaching me to how to cook traditional food wouldn't disappear in the span of two years. You'll see I still have my touch when you eat the food we've prepared," she told him.

.

"This is soooo good," Jimin moaned as he took another bite of his food. "It's regular Bibimbap," Yoongi muttered, causing the younger male to send him a glare.

"It's Bibimbap made with the help of y/n. This is the second time I've eaten something our girl cooked-"

"With my help, of course," Lia interrupted. "I never said you didn't co-"

"Actually, y/n did most of the work. She prepared most of the ingredients. She sauteed the zucchini, mushrooms, and carrots. She also cooked the beef," Jin said, and all the boys looked at you with wide eyes.

"What? Why are you guys acting like it's a lot-"

"Because it is! I can barely make bibimbap for four people! You managed to make for nine," Taehyung said.

"I'm actually not surprised. y/n's able to make a big ass sculpture. After that, I knew this girl would be full of surprises."

"Come one, guys, let's just eat! All the hard work had made me hungry," Lia said before putting some rice in her mouth.

A string of thank you's for the food came in before everyone began to eat in peace.