𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Jimin, baby, please can you wake up y/n and Jungkook? Breakfast is ready," Jin asked, setting the table with the help of Namjoon. "Jungkook's not awake yet? He's normally up by now."

"Yeah, but he somehow ended up in y/n's bed, and now they're fast asleep, cuddling," Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head. "They're cuddling? I can imagine how cute they look right now," Hoseok said, popping a strawberry into his mouth. "You won't have to imagine anymore, hyung. I managed to get a fic pics when I went to check on them."

"You're lying! Lemme see."

While Taehyung showed him the photos he took, Jimin made his way to

his sleeping soulmate's room.

"You two better not be naked or anything! I'm coming in!" He sang before opening the door. He walked in, and a smile grew on his face. "Well, aren't you two the cutest?"

Jimin took off his slippers and plopped on the bed, landing on top of your sleeping bodies. "What the heck?" You mumbled, raising your head. "Morning, y/n! Jin sent me to wake you two sleeping beauties up!"

"Could you have not chosen a different way instead of jumping on us?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin shook his head. "This was the best way, now wake up, my love. Jin made sweet pancakes."

"Pancakes?" "Mhm, and he made them just for you, y/n," he placed a soft kiss on the side of your head.

-

After a bit of struggle, Jimin eventually managed to get the two of you out of bed. The eight of you were now seated at the table, enjoying the food Jin prepared.

"I wasn't sure if you were allergic to nuts, so I made some without," Jin said, placing some pancakes onto your plate. "I'm not allergic, but I don't really like nuts, so this is perfect."

"Yoongi's making dinner tonight," Yoongi sent the older male a glare. "You know I only cook when we're on holiday. Plus, I didn't agree to that."

"Yeah, well, it's been a while since you went on a trip, and there's someone who hasn't tried your cooking yet," Jin said, referring to you.

"Uh, it's okay, Yoongi. You don't have to cook just because I'm here!" You said quickly, noticing the scowl on his face, and Jimin shook his head. "No, it's been a while since hyung has cooked, so don't worry, it's not just because you're here."

"Do you mind if I help? I kind of like cooking. I used to cook a lot with my mom," you asked, and he nodded. "Sure, I don't see why not."

"Can we help too?" Taehyung asked, and Jin shook his head. " Do you really think that after the mess you created in the kitchen today, I'm really going to let you participate in any activities involving cooking or baking? That I'm going to let you help? Yeah right. Let's not forget it's because you offered to help that such a mess was created."

"Don't worry, you three. I'll make sure to call you guys over when I need help preparing dinner." "Yes!"

Hoseok kicked Namjoon's shin from under the table, causing him to send him a glare. 'What?' Namjoon mouthed. 'You're happy. You're all smiles this morning,' 'Yeah, it's because of y/n.' 'I know."

"So, any plans for today?" Yoongi asked before taking a bite of his food. "Not really. I just have a shift at the cafe/bakery, and then I need to teach a junior class, but that's later during the day."

"I do. I need to teach four classes today. Two of them are with kids, so I'm actually excited for those."

"I have a book club meeting in an hour, and then I'm probably going to go visit the art gallery I've been meaning to check out."

"I was planning on going to the studio. I was wondering if one of you could come with me? I need support because I've kind of been stuck. I have producer's block, I guess."

"I don't have anything planned for today. I can come with you," Jungkook offered, and Yoongi whispered a soft thank you.

"This is what happens on weekends. We discuss the plans of the day during breakfast to let each other know where we are, just in case," Jimin explained, picking up a strawberry and handing it to Hoseok.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah. I kind of have a date with Haru," the caused your soulmates to raise their eyebrows.

"Oh, um, Haru is my best friend. He's the guy I sent to your table to call Jungkook. It's not really a date. I'm gonna take him to the book cafe I went to with Namjoon to help him find some books he apparently needs."

"Oh, that weird gay?" "Yeah, that weird, gay, I mean guy," You muttered. "Anyway, I need to go home so I can shower and change into something new."

"Why don't you shower here?" "I don't have a change of clothes." "You can borrow mine again. I don't mind," Jimin offered, and you shook your head.

"No, it's okay. I still have the clothes I borrowed the other day in my closet, and I don't want to end up having your entire closet. I'll make sure to bring them next time I come over."

"Don't worry, the more clothes you take home, the more reasons I have to come over to your apartment, sweetheart."

You fell silent and decided to focus on your food while Jimin cackled.

-

"Thanks for walking me out, and waiting for the bus with me, Jungkook. You didn't have to."

You were sitting at the bus stop, waiting for your bus to arrive, dressed in Jimin's clothes. You eventually decided to shower at their place, and Jimin was more than happy to give you his clothes.

"I don't mind, plus. I came out here with a motive," you raised an eyebrow. "Really? What is it?" Jungkook smiled before placing a hand on your cheek and pulling you in for a kiss.

"This."

Jungkook didn't seem to care that he was currently kissing you in public, but neither did you since you didn't stop him. It's not like there were many people in the streets.

If it weren't for the ringing of your phone, you would've ended up making out. You let out a groan and pull away to answer your call.

"I asked you to help me find these stupid books, you bitch, not make out with one of your soulmates!" Haru exclaimed into the phone, causing you to wince.

"How did you know I was kissing one of them?" You asked, looking around to see if he was nearby.

"Do you really think that after you spent the entire day with one and then spent the night at their place, I wouldn't think that you're at least kissing one, right now? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you told me you got fucked last night!"

"Haru!" "I'm just saying. I would've come home with a sore ass if I was in your position. Them boys are fine," you rolled your eyes.

"Anyway, I called you to tell you to hurry up! You know I don't like reading, and now I have to find these stupid books just so I can work on this stupid ass report. I need my bookworm bestie to help me find these books and keep me from stressing out. I'm too young to be stressing about anything right now!"

"Fine, the bus is arriving, so I'll quickly change when I get home, and then I'll call you to come to pick me up so we can go to Min's book cafe." You told him, seeing the bus in the distance.

"Bitch I'm already in your apartment. Your lovely roommate let me in." "What?" "See ya."

Haru abruptly ended the call, and you huffed. Jungkook laughed. "Your best friend seems to be the handful."

"Oh, he is. And he knows he is. I feel sorry for whoever his soulmate is."