𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘹

It had been a couple of weeks since you visited your mother.

The boys gave her the gifts they bought, and she loved them. She couldn't stop thanking them and asking them to help her put on the necklaces or bracelets so she could see how they looked.

Your mother loved them so much that she called you two days after your visit to tell you to thank your boyfriends.

"I just got home from church, and the ladies kept complimenting my new purse and jewellery! Please tell them I said thank you," your mother excitedly said over the phone.

And when you did tell them, your boyfriends threw a fit.

"We should've just taken everything," Jimin huffed. "She'd have more things to brag about."

"Right? Now we have to wait until the next time we see her to give her the other stuff," Taehyung muttered.

You were surprised by how quickly and well your mother and boyfriends got along. They were laughing and making jokes while they assisted with the dishes.

The entire visit to your mother's place was a success, and you had a good time... Until the photo albums were pulled out.

The boys wouldn't stop teasing you or talking about how cute and mischievous you looked as a child. They even asked you to recreate some of their favourite pictures.

After lots of begging from your mother and soulmates, you finally agreed.

You finally submitted your sculpture on Monday and got the highest score. Your lecturers loved it so much that they couldn't help but take pictures and share your work.

Because they shared your work, an art gallery contacted you and asked if they could showcase your sculpture.

So in a couple of days, you'll be able to see your work in an art gallery.

And you weren't the only one with good news from your assignment.

Jin did his best on his assignment, and his dessert got featured on the menu of The Golden Café. The café got busier ever since the dessert appeared on the menu.

"Can you believe it? So many are loving the dessert you made!" Hoseok said, walking into the living room. "I went to The Golden Café today to see why the café was suddenly so busy... to the point where the line reaches outside the café."

"And?" Jin asked.

"It's because of your dessert! Complete! "A fine and sweet dessert topped with lemon to make it... complete!" Jin, my love! Your dessert is booming!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Jin had to take a break from his workplace to work at The Golden Café. The demand for his 'Complete' dessert was too much for one pastier to deal with, so he had to go and assist.

Because of the success of his dessert, Jin kept getting offers to make desserts for other restaurants, cafes and patisseries.

You and the rest of your soulmate couldn't be more proud of him since he was one step closer to becoming a certified pâtissier.

You and the boys have finally started planning for your trip since exams were almost done, too.

"Gosh, it felt like yesterday when we started writing. I can't believe we're almost done!" Yoongi groaned, making himself comfortable on the couch. "And I'm not complaining."

"Right? Time is going so fast," Namjoon chuckled, closing his book. "Speaking of which, where should we go for our trip?"

"Hm... let's let y/n decide. y/n, baby, where do you wanna go for our trip?" Jin asked.