𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

"It's a Tuesday morning. What're you doing here?" Namjoon asked with a frown. "Sorry, Joonie. I um-"

"Babe, who's at the door- Lia...?" Jin asked, and she nodded. "Uh, hey..."

"I'm sorry for coming unannounced, especially in the morning during the week. I couldn't talk over text..."

Namjoon looked over his shoulder to look at his soulmate with raised brows. No words needed to be exchanged before Jin let out a sigh.

"Let her in," he said before walking to the kitchen.

"Come in," Namjoon said before stepping aside. Lia muttered a thank you before taking off her heels.

"Uh, where is everyone?" Lia asked as he followed Namjoon. "In the kitchen, but others are still asleep."

"Like who. Is-?" "Does it matter?" Namjoon asked, closing his eyes.

"N-no. Not at all," Lia answered. "Just way what you want to say to those who's awake. The rest will find out via us."

"Who was- oh, hey Lia," Yoongi greeted, taking a seat on a barstool. "Hey, Yoongi. Hello Jimin."

"Yo," Jimin said before looking back at his phone.

"Good morning guys- ah, Lia?" Jungkook asked. She nodded before giving him a small smile. "Yeah... it's me. Good morning."

Jungkook slowly nodded. Jin let out a sigh. "Alright, Lia would like to say something to us. Girlie, talk."

The girl nodded before letting out a sigh. "Mingyu... I saw him again."

"What do you mean you saw him again?" Namjoon asked with a frown. "Yeah, the last time you saw him-"

"Three years ago... I know, but... I saw him again. A couple of days ago," She breathed. "That... that doesn't make sense. We looked everywhere for him! There's no way he'd suddenly pop up," Jimin said,

"Well, he did," she muttered. "And how do you know it's him?" Yoongi asked.

"Mingyu's my soulmate. Or was, but that's not the point. I knew him the same way you guys know each other. Despite the stupid green contacts and black hair, I knew it was him. Plus, he looked at me."

"And then? What'd you do after he looked at you?" Namjoon asked, pinching the bridge of his nose. "He ran away... and I ran after him before he disappeared, again."

The boys let out a sigh. Although they weren't on the best terms with Lia right now, they felt horrible. They knew that being upset with her about what she said to y/n was not important right now.

Not when their /friend/ needed some comfort.

They saw how broken Lia was when she found out Mingyu had left. They watched as she tried to call him hundreds of times, leaving long-ass voice messages.

If it was heartbreaking to see...it was probably way worse to experience.

Lia watched her soulmate disappear. This time, right in front of her own eyes.

"Come here," Namjoon whispered, opening his arms. Lia wasted no time before wrapping her arms around his waist. "Let it all out, Li. I've got you."

And she did.

.

"Where are the other two?" You asked, frowning when you realised only Nam-kyu was here.

"They're lecturers held them back. They should be here eventually, though. They told me to apologise to you in advance."

"Oh, alright. Let's get started, shall we?" You asked, giving him a smile, and he nodded.

"H-have you always been into art and this kind of stuff?" Nam-kyu asked as he watched you put on your protective glasses. You hummed in response. "Well, maybe not always. But by the end of high school, I knew what I wanted."

"What made you fall in love with art?" You asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

"I needed something to get my mind off things. It started off with doodling in my uh... notebook. Then it went to really random sketches. My roommate saw one of my sketches and told me I was really good at drawing," he told you. "I started watching tutorials and got myself proper sketchbooks."

It was kind of similar to how you fell in love with art. It was because of random sketches and doodles you'd draw in your textbooks and notebooks during boring lessons. One of your teachers admired them instead of scolding you.

"I guess all that led to my love for art. I'd get my mind off things, and it was something that made me happy."

You didn't miss the small smile that had grown on his face as he talked.

"I'm glad you-" You were cut off when your phone began to ring. "Sorry," you whispered before answering the call.

"Hey, princess. I'm outside of your studio. Jungkook asked me to give you some material from a lecture? I'm guessing it's the one you missed this morning. Should I come in and give it to you or do you wanna come and fetch at the door?"

That's right. None of your other soulmates could bear waking you up and disturbing your and Taehyung's peaceful states, so they let you sleep in. You ended up missing your first lecture. And you barely made it to the next.

"Hey, Yoonie-" "Yoonie? That's new coming from you." He chuckled, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Anyway, yeah, it's from the lecture I missed. Just come in, by the way. There aren't many students, and it's just me and one of my juniors, so come in. I'll direct you," you told him, and he hummed in response.

"Okay, I'm in," he told you. "Damn... Some of these look cool as fuck."

"Alright, from the door, turn left, and you'll see a passage," you said, and Yoongi hummed in response. "Walk along that until you see a small sculpture on a stand, and then turn right."

"Okay... pfft," your boyfriend laughed, causing you two to raise a brow. "What's funny? One of the sculptures?"

"Hell no, these are all masterpieces in progress. I'm laughing at how I thought everyone dressed in giant overalls, but it looks like it's just you."

"Haha, very funny." You said, causing him to only laugh harder. "I can end this call and let you find your way on your own, Yoongi."

"Shit, don't call me that. Not when you sound pissed. Fine, continue to lead the way," he said, and you smiled. "Good. After that, if you turn left, you should see me at the end."

"W-Who is it?" Namkyu asked. "Oh, it's one of my soulmates. He's giving me material from a lecture I bunked earlier today."

"I see you, princess," Yoongi said before cutting the call. You looked to see him making his way towards you with wide eyes.

"Fucking hell is this your sculpture?" He asked, and you hummed in response. "Why're you making it so huge?"

"It's supposed to be falling apart, Yoongs. There's going to be a lot of holes and purposely cracked parts, so it kind of has to be big for it to make sense," you explained.

Yoongi just hummed in response before giving you the folder from Jungkook. "I didn't know you guys took notes in art. I thought all you did was sit and learn how to paint and draw."

"Art is more than that," you chuckled, looking through the file. "Anyway, this is one of the lovely students who offered to help me. His name is-"

"Mingyu... Fucking Park Mingyu."

—————————————————

a/n: hi everyone. double update since i'm feeling much better :D 

thank you soooo much for 400k reads and 1k+ followers. I can't express how grateful I am. I really didn't expect many people to read (let alone enjoy my story) but here we are. all this support  has made me so so happy and uhh... i suck at words so i can really say is thank you, again. <3

love y'all lots — a happy and now healthy gi <333