𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

You let out a sigh as you looked out the window. It felt like just yesterday when you and the guys left Seoul to go on this trip. And tomorrow will be your final night.

You were nervous. Nervous because tomorrow night, you'd finally be proposing to the boys.

You had a plan, but it wasn't too extravagant.

"y/n?" Namjoon asked, causing you to snap out of your thoughts. "What're you doing?

"Nothing much," you smiled, taking a sip of your tea. "Just thinking as I admired the view. Can you believe it? Tomorrow's our last night here."

"I know," he chuckled, sitting next to you. "I wish our getaway didn't go by so fast."

"Same," you sighed, resting your head on your soulmate's shoulder. "I wish our holiday was longer. So that we can keep driving and discovering new places. There's so much more I wanted to do and things I wanted to see, but we don't have time."

"We can do all that during the next holiday we get," Namjoon told you, taking your hand in his. "It'll be longer, so we'll get more time."

You hummed in response before closing your eyes.

"Are you sleepy, baby?" He asked, and you nodded. "Let's go sleep in the room, then."

You shook your head. "I'm sleepy, but I don't wanna sleep yet," you told him. "Where's everyone else?"

"Jin and Jimin went to bed. Which I think I'm going to do as well. Tae, Kook, Hoseok and Yoongi are watching a movie. Do you wanna join them?"

"I probably will," you sighed, sitting up. "Don't wanna be alone."

"Okay," Namjoon smiled. "Well, I'm going to bed," he told you, getting up. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Give me a kiss before you go," you whined.

Your boyfriend chuckled before lifting you off the chair and putting you on the table.

"Why do you have to be so cute, hm?" He asked, pecking your nose. "I love you so much, y/n."

"I love you too, Namjoon," you smiled before pulling him in for a kiss. "Love you so much."

"If you keep kissing me, I won't wanna go to bed anymore, baby," he whispered, pulling away. "And you wouldn't want that to happen."

You looked away, causing him to chuckle.

"Goodnight, baby."

.

"Hoseok-ah," Taehyung breathed as his boyfriend placed soft kisses on his neck. "We can't do this right now. We told Yoongi and Jungkook we'd be right back. And we're in the kitchen, for fucks sake. What if one of the others walks in-"

Hoseok cut him off with a kiss.

"You're talking too much, my love," he said, pulling away. "Whoever walks in will probably just join," he whispered, sliding his hands into Taehyung's shirt and holding his waist. "Please, my love? Hm?"

"We're supposed to be getting more snacks," Taehyung sighed. "Not making out."

"We can give those two snacks and then take this to the bedroom since you're so worried someone might walk in," Hoseok told him. "I want you, Tae. Please?"

"Fuck," Taehyung groaned when he felt Hosek pressing himself into him.

"In the kitchen?" you asked, causing the two to look at you with wide eyes. "Really?"

"y/n," Hoseok smiled. "I thought you had gone to bed."

"I think I should've just gone to bed," you sighed, walking past them and making your way to the fridge. "You look like you're holding it all in, Tae."