𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘯

6-7 years later...

-

Namjoon slowly dragged his feet as he walked into the house with a sigh.

He wanted nothing more but to get into bed and sleep next to at least one of his partners.

"Gosh," he groaned, rolling his shoulders as he made his way to the living room.

"Kim Namjoon. What fucking time is it?" You asked, getting up from the couch with your arms crossed.

"y/n," Yoongi muttered, trying to calm you down. "He just got home."

"It's half past midnight," he sighed. "Why are you two still up? You have to go to work tomorrow..."

"Because you weren't answering your phone!" You exclaimed. "Do you know how worried I was?"

"Why? I've come home late before... maybe not this late, but-"

"You forgot to pick up the kids... Joon," you breathed. "The school called telling me Binna and Hyeon haven't been picked up. Then they told me you weren't answering any of their calls."

Namjoon's eyes widened. He completely forgot.

"I was so worried because my husband, who never forgets to pick up his kids when it's his turn, forgot. And to make matters worse, he wasn't answering his phone."

"Look, guys-"

"No need to explain yourself," Yoongi told his husband, taking his bags. "For you to come on this late and not answer your phone the entire day means something happened at work... Are you okay?"

Namjoon felt something inside break, and he couldn't help but tear up.

"Oh, Joon," you sighed when you noticed a tear rolling down his cheek.

Yoongi immediately dropped the bags and pulled him into his embrace.

"Guys..." he whispered, burying his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck. "I'm so tired. So fucking tired."

"What happened?" You asked with a worried look on your face.

Yoongi gently tapped on his husband, causing him to look up.

"Namjoon," he sighed, placing his hands on his cheeks and wiping his tears. "Let's sit down, and then you can cry and tell us all about it."

Namjoon nodded before pecking Yoongi's lips.

.

"Here," you said, placing the cup of tea on the counter. "Drink up."

"Thanks," Namjoon softly smiled. "You can go to bed, y/n. You have an early day tomorrow, don't you?"

"I don't care," you huffed. "One of my husbands just had the shittest day at work, and you expect me to go to bed. No way."

"I'm sorry about today, baby. I can pick up the kids tomorrow and take them out for ice cream or something," He sighed.

"And why are you apologising?" Yoongi frowned. "The director was being a bitch and kept you busy for no reason. It's not your fault. And you better take those out. They were worried when you didn't show up. Hyeon kept asking Jungkook if you were okay," Yoongi said. 

"Those kid-"

"Daddy!" A little girl exclaimed, running into the kitchen with a little boy following her.

"Binna! Hyeon!" You frowned. "Why aren't you two upstairs sleeping?" You asked, picking up the little boy.

"Sorry, Mommy," The three-year-old girl smiled as Namjoon picked her up and placed her on the counter.