𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺

"Why'd you cut your hair? I liked it when it was longer," you frowned as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"Does it hurt to say it looks nice?" Namjoon chuckled, removing your hand before taking it in his. "It does look nice. Even though it's short now, I love it. Especially the colour," you told him. "I like what all of you have done to your hair. This is the first time I've seen it styled and stuff."

"Don't worry, baby. Joon's hair will grow back soon," Jin chuckled, looking at you through the rearview mirror. "And... we're here, everyone."

You looked out the window with wide eyes. "Woah, this place looks amazing."

"The food here is better," Jimin winked.

"Oh, you guys have been here before?" You asked, and Hoseok hummed in response. "We've come here a couple of times," he told you.

"Actually, we come here every time we've found someone," Namjoon said.

"Yup. When he found me, he brought me here. And then, when we found Yoongi, we brought him here too. The same goes for the rest," Jin said, parking the car.

"This place has changed over the years," Jimin giggled. "How do you think the owner will react when he sees we've finally found our last soulmate?"

"I think he'll be thrilled. He's been routing for me ever since I came with Jin," Namjoon chuckled. "You know the owner?" You asked with wide eyes.

"Every regular at this place does. The owner is very nice, and he always checks in on the place on Fridays," Yoongi told you as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "So, we'll definitely see him tonight."

"Hi, Reservation for eight," Namjoon said at the counter.

The middle-aged man at the counter looked up with wide eyes. "Namjoon? And did you say eight?" He asked, causing your soulmate to smile. "Yes, sir. There's eight of us now."

The man smiled and excitedly clapped his hands. "Oh, finally! I should've guessed you were coming here for that reason when I saw your name on the list of reservations. I'm so happy for you!"

Namjoon smiled. "Just because we're complete doesn't mean we won't come anymore. We'll come whenever we feel like eating fancy."

"Anyway, where's the last one?" He asked, looking for you in between your soulmates.

"Here she is, uncle," Jungkook said, pulling you from behind Jin and to his side. "Oh! Wow... she looks so beautiful. Let me quickly go get your auntie. She's going to flip when she's this girl."

"Auntie?" You asked as you watched the man disappear behind a rather tall door.

"Yep. The owner of this lovely place is my uncle," Namjoon told you, and your mouth fell open. "Ah, and no need for formality with these two. Auntie and Uncle Kim will do."

"We were all shocked like you were. Joon didn't tell us in advance either," Jimin sighed. "I swear I almost fainted because, at the time, I was still anxious about being with them. I didn't expect to meet any of their family members so soon."

"Namjoon!" A pretty woman sang as soon as she walked out of the door. "Your uncle tells me you've found your soulmate! Where is she?"

"Over there," Uncle Kim said, nodding his head to you. "Oh! What a beautiful young lady," she gasped, causing you to blush.

"Told you looked really good," Jungkook whispered to you.

"I've been blessed, haven't I? All my soulmates are good looking," Namjoon chuckled. "Blessed in did, sweetie. Anyway, let us not hold you any longer. One of the waiters will take you to your table. Have a lovely night, guys."