𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

on some simp shit

jungkook: let's go on a date! :)

jimin: it's been a while we went out so sure

namjoon: sure, but when?

taehyung: how about tonight?

hoseok: yeaaa, tonight would be nice

jin: okay, where should we go, though?

jimin: y/n's place for sure 😩

yoongi: i thought we were going on a date?

jimin: a date doesn't always mean going out to a restaurant or visiting a cool place, my love.

jungkook: so y/n's place tonight?

taehyung: yeah why not.

jin: sure

yoongi: okay

jimin: yeap

namjoon: okayy

hoseok: yeahhh

y/n: i don't remember saying you guys could come over. 💀

jungkook: well, you don't mind right? :D

y/n: you're forgetting i don't live alone.

i don't think my roommate will be very happy if all seven of you come over and i doubt all eight of us will be able to fit in my room anyway 😪

jimin: can you ask her?

y/n: i just had a little fight (?) her, i'm not in the mood to see her face. let alone to talk to her.

hoseok: pleasseeee?

y/n: i don't get why you guys wanna come over. you won't be able to stay the night

yoongi: the maknaes want to help you cook since jin won't allow them to for now.

jin: did you forget you're the one making dinner tonight?

yoongi: but we're going to y/n's...?

y/n: i didn't even say you guys could come over- 😭

jin: you can to cook at her place, yoongi. y/n, you have a kitchen right?

y/n: ofc i have a kitchen 💀 and can you guys stop talking as if you guys are actually coming over? i haven't talked to my roommate yet!

jimin: it's okay, i can help you talk to her :)

namjoon: and how are you going to that? through a phone call?

jimin: y/n, you might wanna answer the door.

hoseok: jimin's at y/n's already isn't he? 🤣

taehyung: so am i :)

y/n: what the heck? 😭

jimin: we were in the area, okay? 😭

- - - 

You rushed out of your room, hoping to answer the door before Chaewon could, but it seemed like you were too late. She was already standing by the door, her hand on the handle.

"That's for me!" You exclaimed, but she had already opened the door.

"y/n- oh, you're not y/n," Jimin said, a frown forming on his face. "But that's y/n," Taehyung spoke, seeing your defeated figure standing not too far behind Chaewon.

"Yeah, I'm not y/n, but my name is Chaewon. Lee Chaewon," she introduced herself, extending her hand for one of the hands to shake.

"Uh, I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung," he took her hand, and she flashed him a smile.

"Could you, um, step aside and allow us in? We came here to see y/n," Jimin asked. Chaewon turned to look at you and frowned. "I don't remember hearing you tell me anyone was coming over." "We came unexpectedly." Taehyung told her, but she paid him no attention.

"You're supposed to tell me someone is coming over before they come over, y/n." You rolled your eyes. "As if you tell me when whenever one of your side dicks are coming for a quick fuck."

"Now, can you please move out of the way and allow them in?" She scoffed before stepping to the side. "Get in or whatever," she mumbled.

"y/n!" Taehyung happily exclaimed as he quickly walked up to you before pulling you into his embrace. He placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Looks like I was right about you getting a boyfriend, y/n," Chaewon said, and you pulled away from Taehyung.

"Yeah, and?" She shrugged, taking a seat on the couch. "Do you make this guy third-wheel? He can chill with me while you and your boyfriend do your business," she said, eyeing the male.

"Excuse me?" Jimin asked, a slight shock evident in his voice. "What? Do you want to be a third-wheel? Or are you here for a threesome? Omg, maybe y/n does get some action after all."

Taehyung frowned. He didn't like the way this woman was talking at all. She was making Jimin uncomfortable, and he didn't like that. "Why would he chill with you? Didn't he say the both of us came to see y/n?" Taehyung asked.

She fell quiet, and you took this chance to speak up. "Why can't you keep your mouth shut? You don't ever see me question your guests. Hell, I don't even talk to them! So why can't you be respectful and do the same?"

"Oh, come on, why do you have to take everything seriously?" She asked, rolling her eyes. "You're being disrespectful, Chaewon. I'd appreciate it if you didn't stick your nose into whatever business my soulmates and I have right now."

"Soulmates? These two are your soulmates?'

You grabbed Jimin and Taehyung's wrists before dragging them to your room, unbothered to answer her question.

You let go of them and closed your door with a loud bang. "Gosh, she irritates the fuck out of me," you mumbled, running your fingers through your hair.

"I'm sorry about that, guys. My roommate can be a bitch sometimes. Well, maybe most of the time."

"It's okay. I can see why you didn't want us to come over." Taehyung said. You only hummed in response. "You guys can take a seat on my bed, or one of you can sit on this chair. Standing in the middle of my room feels awkward."

Taehyung took the chair by your desk while Jimin took a seat on the end of your bed. "Your room is well decorated, y/n," Jimin commented, looking around your bedroom.

The bedroom screamed you. A wall was covered with sketches and painted pictures of random things like flowers or people. By the desk Taehyung was sitting by, many books filled the floating shelves.

"Thanks, it's a bit of a mess, though." You muttered, kicking one of the stuffed animals to the side.

"What are we going to tell the others?" Taehyung asked, looking up from his phone. "Now that I have an idea of what y/n's roommate, Chae...? What was her name again?" "I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying when she introduced herself," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Chaewon." "Oh yeah. Now that I, well, we know what she's like, I think it'd be better if we went out for dinner or something."

on some simp shit

taehyung: change of plans. y/n's roommate is um, weird and i don't like the vibe she gives off so we'll have to go out for dinner.