𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

"Alright," you said to yourself, looking at your reflection in the mirror. "I think I prefer this outfit compared to the first one. I wonder which one the guys will prefer?"

You let out a sigh as you wiped your face, trying to hide any evidence of you crying for a couple of seconds because you knew your soulmates and your friend would be worried.

You opened the door to see Haru leaning against the wall while he typed away on his phone.

"What do you think?" You asked, grabbing his attention.

"Yes. This one is the one. No questions asked," your best friend exclaimed. "You look so good in this fit. I'm sure your soulmates would think the same. Oh my gosh."

"Do I look that good?" You chuckled as you two began to make your way back to your room. "My love, stop acting so humble. You know you look amazing right now."

You only shook your head before walking into your room.

"So, this is option two... what do you guys think?" You asked, grabbing your boyfriend's attention.

Your soulmates were clearly in the middle of a conversation, but they were still packing things into boxes as they talked.

"I think it looks good!" Namjoon smiled. "You seem to like this one more than the first, too."

"Right?" Taehyung asked. "You're radiating some sort of energy in this one. I don't know what it is, but it's good!"

You laughed before twirling, giving your soulmates a 360° view of your outfit.

"So, which one do you think suits y/n better? So we can see which one your girle should wear this evening. This one or the first one?" Haru asked.

"I'm not the one wearing the fit, so I can't really decide, but definitely this one. Both outfits look amazing, but this one just looks... I don't know... better?" Namjoon shrugged.

"Which one do you prefer, princess?" Yoongi asked. "Though I think I already know the answer, tell us."

"This one. It's comfier too," you smiled. "I'm not really comfortable wearing white pants right now."

"Oh, yeah... I completely forgot that you're expecting," Haru cringed. "Being a woman must be hard. Props to y'all, though. I could never go through the stuff you guys go through."

"Did Haru just say y/n is expecting?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes. "Okay, which one of you got y/n pregnant?"

"Omg, I didn't mean it like that. I meant y/n going on her period soon! Like she was expecting to go on her period!" Haru exclaimed. "But wait... you're not expecting, are you!?"

"No! Or am I? I think it's a little late-"

"Are we going to be dads!?" Taehyung gasped. "Though I don't really mind... so soon??"

"No! I'm kidding. None of you are going to be dads anytime soon," you told them. "Please... calm down. Jesus."

"Wait... do you talk about your period cycle with Haru?" Jimin suddenly asked. "How did he know..."

"Haru has my cycle. After a long time of begging," you sighed. "I still don't get why he wanted it, though. Wait..."

"To be one of the boyfriends you were going to have!" Haru told you. "When I asked for it, you were in this phase of I wish I could just find at least one of my soulmates."

"Haru," you whined, knowing the story your best friend was about to tell.

"So...."

"y/n! I'm here! And I also bought snacks as per your request!" Your best friend exclaimed, knocking on your door.