𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Your eyes widened in shock. Both at Yoongi's sudden confession of love and the kiss.

Even though the song was playing through your ears, and you couldn't hear anything, just by reading his lips, you could tell what he was saying.

His lips were easy to read. All he said was three words, after all. I love you.

Your eyes fluttered shut, and your body relaxed, allowing Yoongi to take control.

Unlike the rather rough and determined (?) kissing with the two boys from earlier, Yoongi was gentle. His lips never left yours as he guided your body to turn into a more comfortable position.

His hand found its way to the small of your back, and he pushed you closer to his body.

Just as you remembered from your first kiss with him, his lips were warm and soft.

The two of you slowly pulled apart to catch some air. You gave Yoongi a bright smile, which he returned with a softer one.

"So, you love me?" You asked, taking the headphones off your head so you could properly hear him. "You heard?" He asked as his cheeks slightly turned red.

He was hoping you hadn't because he wasn't sure if you were ready to hear an 'i love you' from any of the guys yet. Yoongi didn't think the two of you had bonded enough for you to be okay with him saying he loves you.

"Nope, but I read your lips." "Oh." His lips pressed into a thin line, unsure of what to say.

"I love you too, Min Yoongi."

Yoongi's eyes widened, and his mouth slightly fell open. "You do? Really? You don't think it's too early to be saying that?"

"I do love you, really, and I don't think it's too early. I haven't been with you much, don't know much about you, but for some reason, I know that what I feel for you know, is not just liking you, you know? I don't know how to explain it, Yoongi. Feelings and emotions are confusing."

"I understand, princess." "Princess?" You asked about the new nickname, and he nodded.

"I don't want to keep calling you by your name when everyone else has nicknames. If you don't like it, I can call you something. Or I can just call you, y/n if you prefer that."

"Princess is fine, Yoongi. You know, you're the only one who's talked to me about this nickname thing." The male looked at you with a confused expression on his face.

"What do you mean?" "I mean, everyone just started calling me baby or love. It was never really discussed, not that it needed to be. You're the first who just ran by it with me," you chuckled.

"I realised you only call us by our names. Jimin said he's asked you to call him Minnie, but you haven't. Do you not like nicknames, pet names or stuff like that? Other than Jin, you haven't addressed us with a nickname."

"Oh, um. Jin's name came naturally. It was just easier saying Jin instead of Seokjin all the time. Namjoon's name is just as long, but I don't know why I didn't shorten his name, but yeah."

"Nicknames aren't really my thing. I mean, calling others with nicknames. It's just something that hasn't come to my mind. Names have always just been. I don't know, easier?"

You explained, and Yoongi nodded. "Ah. Okay."

-

"Here," Yoongi said, handing you your vanilla frappuccino. "Thank you," he only nodded, taking a sip of his iced americano. You looked down at your joint hands stuffed in his pocket with a smile on your face.

It wasn't cold or anything. Hell, you were both having cold drinks, but Yoongi wanted to keep your hand warm. He just wanted to hold it.

The two of you were walking out of the cafe not too far from Yoongi's studio.

"Should we go back to the studio, or should we just go home?" He asked. "Home, well, take me to your place. I can go back to mine later." 'Or not at all,' you thought.

Yoongi nodded. "Our place isn't too far, so we can just walk."

You softly hummed the tune to paradise, which was one of the songs the boys made together. "Stop running from nothing, my friend," you softly sang. Yoongi watched you softly move your beats to the imaginary beat of the song with a smile on his face.

He was glad he showed you their little pieces of work. And he was even happier that you enjoyed them.

"Do you have any incomplete songs?" You suddenly asked. "Yeah. I have a lot. We have a lot."

"I guess the reason these songs aren't completed 's because we couldn't figure out what was missing. The beat and instrumental could be perfect, but the vocals don't seem to match. It's just a lot of things."

You nodded in semi understandment before humming the tune to love maze. "Love is maze damn, but you is amaze yeah," you softly sang, freeing yourself from his hold on his hand to twirl around and dance. He chuckled as he watched you walk ahead of him with a bounce.

"You're cute," he said to himself, trying to hold back his laughter as he watched you almost trip. "Be careful, princess." You turned back to look at him with a smile.

"Dance with me, Yoongi." His eyes widened, and he quickly shook his head. "No, no. No, thank you."

You laughed before walking back to him and grabbing his arm. "Not actually dancing, I mean just walk with a bounce, hum the song, sing it even. Anything really. Just vibe with me, Yoongs."

"Yoongs?" He asked at the nickname. "Did I call you that? Whoops," you joked, causing him to smile.

"If I ever release my songs, maybe my name should be Yoongs. Rapper Yoongs." Your eyes widened, and you shook your head. "Oh no, I don't know if Yoongs is a nice name. I was just kidding. Please don't make it your stage name."

"I think it's nice! Ayo, what's up? My name is Min Yoongi, but you can call me Yoongs." He crossed his arms over his chest and stood with his legs slightly apart and his lips in a pout.

You couldn't help but laugh. The poor woman walking past you two clutched her purse and eyed you weirdly. Yoongi stood properly and apologetically bowed at the woman who scoffed.

Once she was far away enough, the two of you burst out laughing. You almost fell and dropped your frappe because of all the cackling. But you reminded yourself to hold your composure. You were still in public after all.

"Rapper Yoongs," Yoongi said with a soft smile on his face.