Tulips 1 [Homecoming]

13:24 US Standard Time

Central Intelligence Agency Headquarter, Washington, District of Columbia 20505, United State. Date Founded: September 18, 1947; 74 years ago

CIA Intelligent officers, everyone who embodied CIA's are the eyes and ears of the free world. Every secret agent works into a tightrope, you have to stay vigilant to keep going and when to jump off.

The world's most prominent Intelligence Agency, US CIA has carved its name on history, after the cold war. No one really knows all of the things that the US CIA does. They work behind the scene, lurking in the shadow, surveillance is their forte.

They fought with only guiding command, don't ever get caught, commence your mission with utmost secrecy.

Two of the US CIA's most valuable intelligent specialists, how ironic it is they've originated from foreign countries. Two women came to hail from two separate countries. Yet, they terminated every threat that wind up in every state of America along with their Intel team backing them up.

Intelligent Specialist I Lalisa Manoban, 26, a pure-blooded Thai even so, a Korean Citizen, a First Lieutenant in rank in the Police Department. The other one; Intelligent Specialist II Jisoo Kim, 28, born and raised in South Korea, Second Lieutenant in rank in the Police Department. Different in rank, but come along together in CIA as they're branded as brains of the Intelligence Team. They sat on their panel all day with the full weight of responsibilities on their shoulders, analyzing every raw information; assembling and analyzing multi-source operational intelligence; and collecting and analyzing communication signals using high-tech and sophisticated computer technology. They're always on standby waiting for secret agents that were sent from different countries to spy and forward classified information that will be paramount for the country's security.

They sometimes work in the field but they are at their best when working in their enclosed office with advanced technologies installed around it with the big screen in the front-most of the room. The two are keen on every detail, they can easily piece information together from various sources to assess threats and prevent attacks from interior or exterior enemies with ease.

They were once in New York Police Department (NYPD) dealing with every crime in the city, from a simple gang fight up to arresting dope pushers, tracing their main bank to cut the main source. They were personally persuaded and eventually recruited by the CIA's intelligent supervisor. As the Supervisor confess that the two were being eyed for a year already. They were on the list to be part of the Special Unit (SU).

The two have undergone an 18-month Clandestine Service Training Program as they were in law enforcement service. After they overcome the vigorous training they were welcomed and were offered seats in the CIA Intel Team.

"Agent 006 sends the MI6's movements from point 54.9914° North to 73.3645° East," Lisa informed.

"On it"