Tulips 26 [The First Flush of Love?]

JENNIE'S

"Done abusing your rights, lieutenant?" with my calm facade I throw her own words at her with an unstable heartbeat, more like an impending heart attack from the way my heart skips a beat every other second.

She answers me with a serene hum, nuzzling her nose more by the side of my neck. I bit my lip hard, resisting a shudder and, most importantly, the moan from slipping out of my mouth.

"Jennie," she softly muttered, just about my skin. I clutch the fabric of her clothes back as I am about to lose my strength; she's sapping me out. I settle on a timid nod; I can't even find my own voice. "Thank you for lighting my path."

I was muddled, not even close to figuring it out, and with knitted brows, I directed, "Elaborate Lisa."

Did I sound so daft that it made her give out a chuckle? Perhaps for a different reason, maybe so. "You're like the light upon my abysmal world, Jennie—the light that keeps me sane. I hope you'll stay and continue gleaming brightly," she reinforced with all sincerity.

Her words resonate with my eardrums, engulfing my whole being into a surge of euphoria to a certain degree. I am genuinely elated to catch those words she mindlessly throws.

I back inches away and stared down at her brown irises, seemingly glittering upon this dim room, too fascinating. "Do you mean everything you say?" I almost whispered.

"It may appear glib-sounding words to you, but Jennie, I so fucking mean it."

I asked her, however when she straight out the answer my mind helplessly clogged. I can't even compose a sentence. I mean, look at her, she's staring at me as if I am a precious gem. How can I even focus on that? I gave up and just settled on feeding my eyes with her good-looking features, dumbly staring.

She slowly tugged a grin, "Quit staring, I might think you're thinking dirty thoughts about me." Correct, to some extent.

I false a glower at her and simultaneously rolled my eyes, "You think highly of yourse—

She hindered me from talking, with her own lips.

Eyes almost bulging out from pure shock. It was a mix of delight and astonishment.

My cerebrum lagged, and for the first time, I forgot how to respond to a kiss. My lips were staying still, hands were trembling. I didn't even know what to do with my own hands. This is the first she initiated a kiss, not a drunken kiss. A soft kiss. A kiss that causes my heart to pound fast, mind drifting on the misty dimension Lisa has made.

She was delicately moving her own lips against my own. I close my lids and let out a sigh that practically says, at last. I immediately responded with the same passion. I felt her grin, I knew she catch on to the meaning behind the sigh. She got me there. She then captures my lower lip between hers, somewhat biting it. All I could do is clung to her helplessly, she took the lead over me and I let her be.

Her kiss wasn't needy, it was a passionate kiss. More than enough to throw me over the moon.

She halt from moving and just pressed her plump lips against my lips, then chuckles and brushes her nose over mine. A little while she backs away, and I do the same silently staring at each other's souls.

"Lisa." all I could say and look away right after trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

"You found this hard to believe, don't you?" she took my face onto her palms and made me look up at her. The curved on her lips slowly spread into a grin, it really warms my heart. I plunged forward, letting my body shape against her front. I tighten my hold by her back, inhaling her scent as I snuggle comfortably near her neck. By now, I could say she grasp my intent and the meaning behind my actions. My message finally get across. Anywho, I don't have the plan on hiding it anymore.