Tulips 24.2 [Done Playing Nice]

My mind was clouded with pleasure, all I could think of is being one with her.

Is this even normal?

I was literally shivering, my entire being down to my south. The way she grazed her teeth against the skin of my throat and a little bit biting it. It drives me nuts.

I wanna have a taste of her lips again, therefore I dip my face down and charge for her lips. I move my own as she did the same. It wasn't like the slow, and passionate kiss earlier. This is more like a kiss fueled with desire and needs, and I definitely knew what I needed and desired. My body's screaming for it, the way my hips steadily rock against hers.

I and Lisa shared a torrid kiss for a couple of minutes before she found my ass and fondled the mounds. I never refrain the moan, I let it out disturbing the serene night.

We partially broke the kiss to catch some air, and I impatiently captured her lips again. I can't get enough of it. It's just felt surreal, that her lips were clashing with mine. I flickered my tongue against her lower lip, as I wanted to explore every inch of her and she did give me an entry. Without thinking twice, I slip my tongue inside dancing along with her own. Right on an instance, I felt like electrocuted with thousand of joules, sending a signal to my throbbing centre. Making me more hungry for her.

But, then I was addled. In the midst of our intense kissing, it suddenly became one-sided. I halt when I notice she wasn't responding any longer, lips were unmoving and her hands loosen their hold upon my rear and lousily drop to her side.

I drag my eyelids open and detach my swollen lips propping my elbow to scan her face. Disappointment splashes over me like a cold bucket of water, it's grating my nerves. I groan whilst burying my face just below her chin.

"Aish! Jinjja!?"

Needless to say, I need to pipe down my active hormones. I pull back a bit, to appreciate her serene face. Thinking about how she effectively turned me on in her drunken stupor. It made me let out a chuckle.

"Lieutenant, I won't hold back any longer. I'm so done playing nice. I hope you're ready." I whisper in her sleep, dipping over again pressing our forehead together as I brush the tip of my nose against hers.

After submerging myself within the flood of pure euphoria Lisa has let loose, I decided to take a shower and wash out my disappointment along with the water.

Much better now, I felt freshened up. Gone was the sexual excitement. And, I'm grateful for that, I don't wanna put on trial for taking advantage of my drunk fiancée.

As soon as I'm done drying my hair I glide down beside her. I perfectly shape myself against her side. My leg automatically tangled between hers, and I slip my hand inside her shirt comfortably placing just about her abdomen. Well, of course, I nestled over her neck, making myself drunk from her scent.

Later on, the eyelids were getting heavy and I zizzed off.

---

What a good way to wake up on a Sunday morning. What can I ask for?

This is beyond happiness, witnessing her face serene in sleep first thing in the morning. It's adorable, nothing can compare.

I heave a sigh of content, brushing the stray brown strands obscuring her good-looking features. I bit my lip upon remembering our heated moment from last night. Alright, enough of this giddy feeling. I need to prepare this giant hangover cure for sure she'll be having a massive headache later. I sprung out from the bed, lurching towards the closet, peeling my PJs off, and throwing Lisa's oversized plaid shirt over my body. I found myself grinning over the mirror seeing myself clad in her shirt. Well, what can I say? I'm acting like an infatuated teenager.