Tulips 14 [Tease After Tease]

JENNIE'S

Here comes the grave challenge that I was dreading to run away from. I was glaring at my own bed like it was some hideous thing. All nerves are twitching in my head. Everything in my room became outlandish at once. Though nothing changes from the ceiling down to the parquet wooden floor. From the vantage point where I was rooted, my room since teenager became alien to me for some reason. And that some reason was her. It was her, the lieutenant that was casually leaning on the closed bedroom door hands all shoved in her pants pocket gaping at me like I was some kind of amusement. I never thought being in the same confine space with her would throw me off like this.

"So—The next move is?" she husked, the fog that was slipping out from her lips every breath she releases seems so enchanted to me. Goodness! Why was I paying attention to every little thing around her?

She shook her head upon realizing I don't have any plan on answering, "I can sleep outside. You don't have to pressure yourself that much." she tug a smile, then turn around holding the knob. At the speed of light, I was already near her, tugging her arm which made her halt.

"No, I wouldn't allow it this time—I don't wanna be held responsible if anything happens to you outside the confinement of my room!" I stated firmly.

"Oh, is that so?" she turn to face me, I dunno why but I felt a chill run down my spine seeing the smug in her face. She closed the small distance between us towering over me.

"Lisa," I warned her.

Her lips slowly stretch forming a smirk, "I'm pretty sure this mansion has a lot of rooms to spare for me in this cold night, other than yours..." she spills as hurmour settled on her brown orbs.

My jaw practically sank on the wooden floor, a weight dropped into my gut as I stumbles back, retracting my hold from her arms for I was under the impression that I was in some serious trouble. Why haven't I realized sooner that there was actually a number of guest rooms in this household? I could only blame my hazy thoughts for it.

"But I'll take your offer if you insist." the jerk surely has the gut in her skin to tease me in my own space.

I hissed at her, swiftly throwing the nearest thing I have grasped. She went on a defensive stance, and easily caught the faux fur pillow I have thrown at her.

"Be thankful it wasn't a sharp thing. Because if it is, you wouldn't last until daybreak." I barked with unfiltered irritation.

The giant devil laughs and playfully threw the pillow back at me. "Oh, god. I'm scared." she drawled. Whilst I never missed the sarcasm in her words.

I inch forward, staring at her darkly. I saw a momentary conflict on her brown irises as I was closing the distance between us.

"Jennie I was just kidding." she bargain never hiding the whirling disturbed in her face. 

Let see lieutenant, how far can you hold against me. Don't blame me after, you brought this upon you.

I'm merely a foot away from where she's standing. I rake my eyes all over her toned clothed body, intentionally parting my lips like a hungry predator ready to devour her prey. It made her intake an air sharply. I smirk internally.

I move closer, slowly taking a step until my front was almost brushing against hers. There it was again, the thoughtful look in her brown eyes. I never take my eyes away from those brown orbs. Her warm minty breath with a cab sav whiff was hitting my face and filled my nose. It almost clouded my brain, making me intoxicated. I nearly lose control. But, I stand my ground. I need to teach this tease a lesson. I need her to know who's the boss.