Tulips 41 [Throes of Passion]

JENNIE'S

I should, mayhaps, test the waters?

Putting my personal cards and other unnecessary notions on the table. So, to take it a step further, I lean forward without breaking eye contact with her, and slowly moulded my lips against hers. I could hear my own collective sigh of relief as I broke into smiles when she responded aggressively and possessively raving my lips. We back away to catch some air, however, she pulls me impossibly closer to her. Beyond that, my arms are anchored around her neck.

It really burns me out to be at the mercy of some unspecified process transpiring in my body—which is precisely craving for her ruthless touch. The visual cue of Lisa's half-lidded eyes that look tantalizing evokes a warm feeling, making my mind fuzzy. The anxiety once became the factor of the hammering of my heart effortlessly morphing to excitement. I was fired up expecting what might happen next. I am, in all sense, aware of the thrill. My fiancée's half-closed eyes, the way she stagger her breathing was a foretaste of the upcoming activity.

So I began paying attention to her parted lips again, tracing my fingers through her softness, it also caused me to be more sexually driven. My body was like burning over the hellfire. Beads of sweat form on her neck, I do not differ. I was breathing in pure need.

When I found her eyes I was stared back by a pair of hungry brown eyes, augmented pupils. I heard her breath rasping in her chest.

I dropped my hands, and coiled both around her waist, "Hon..." my voice had reduced to a raspy moan as I called her out. In response, she let loose of my dark hair and let the silky waves roam my back part, some cascading down my shoulders. She push it to the back of my ear, her eyes followed each delicate movement of her fingers.

"You're so beautiful Jennie." I melted. I melted at her deep voice. I melted upon her loving gazes. Red stained my cheeks, I blushed violently, feeling stirred by a burning desire.

It was a moment of intense staring, I languidly ease my lips into a smile. I opted for a close-lipped smile showcasing how soft and genuine it was. Until she bit by bit dip down tilting her head, and plant a chaste kiss on my lips. We both close our eyes and enjoy what's happening on our lips. She locks my lower lip between her own. Then, lightly swept the tip of her tongue over my lower lip—she did it in one smooth motion. I keep my lips barely parted enough for her tongue could slip between them. By the time she slowly kiss me with her tongue and the mere act of her tongue rounding my own was a very pleasant feeling—exploding in euphoria.

My legs continue with an involuntary rhythmic shaking, and perhaps they have their own motives; coiling around her toned legs.

I was overwhelmed by our intimate encounter. Especially when Lisa was too frantic about touching my body. She gently pressed my back against the glass pane and begins with my hips, and delicately moves her hands around my back—tracing the curved of the spine up to my nape.

I should have responded—move my hands, however, I was paralyzed, just clinging to her side. My lips were the only part of my body that was voluntary functioning reciprocating every tongue touch—for my brain was entirely seized up. Add that I've always been fairly indifferent to the lures of sexual passion, my different taste in foreplay, and in all honestly Lisa has the talent to satiate it all, my desire.

We pulled back a bit for the third time, our foreheads were somewhat touching—we searched for each other's eyes and smile.

She chuckles in a raspy voice, "I personally like your dress today, but I think you won't be needing those." and, without my consent, she mercilessly tore my expensive dress apart leaving me with my lingerie garments. If anything, I was really conflicted about whether I should be thrilled or upset. But, the former rule over anyway. I was damn sexually stimulated upon her bold initiation.