Tulips 27 [Outskirts of Seoul]

"What's with the smile, Jennie?"

"What smile?"

"That smile—the Oh, I'm so in love smile." Irene spark off, with a teasing smirk accompanied by an eye roll at the same time dragging her small-size suitcase inside the doctor's shelter tent.

Jennie shakes her head, ignoring the woman's assertion, she definitely knew the demeanour she's wearing since last night without Irene telling her off. She follows through together with the timid Rosé, who seem edgy by the topic.

The medical team of Anam Hospital decided to camp out at the fringes of Seoul; Gangseo-gu to attend to the locals who lack the capability to supply their own health care.

However, the common concern behind the outreach clinic service is not the accommodation of the doctors and staff nor the availability of the medical apparatus. Alas, the danger that may appear, for Gangseo District is a well-known area where murders happen most often.

They clearly need protection, that's the entry point of Yongsan Police Department. They were tasked to secure the safety of the medical team from any arising danger. Eliminating every outlaw who might enact sabotage towards the medical outreach program.

Police officers all over the place stationed around the camp, roving around assisting the medical team in preparation.

"You brought loads of unnecessary stuff," Jennie commented checking out the suitcase at the fore of the Hematologist upon landing her butt on the folding camping chair within their canopy tent.

Irene stretches her limbs, along with the grunts slipping out her mouth. "It's 2 days camp, this all are necessities." she retorted.

Later on, the pediatric staff peeps her head inside the tent plastering a polite smile, "I was sent by the CMO, you should proceed to the booth tent if you're done putting your things in the place he says."

"We'll follow," Jennie responded.

Few officers from the cybercrime unit started setting up the wireless security camera on all sides.

The three figures underneath their white coat, with a touch of light lipstick and perfectly made-up face, flashing broadly grins to every native lining up each booth. They tread towards their perspective booth and settle themselves in.

Most booths crowded with the herd of elderly excluding the pediatrician lane. Each doctor proceeded on their duty at hand, conducting physical exams and other diagnostic tests for every person.

It was 1 in the progressing afternoon with a scorching heat from the sun beneath the clear sky when a familiar sports car was painted with a black roll inside the site. It made Jennie momentarily halt from scrabbling on the script darting her confused eyes at the Targa, too familiar that made her heart start pounding fast against her cage.

In a snap, the Chief Medical Officer stood and trodden into the flat ground towards the partially open Targa revealing two gorgeous lieutenants.

Lisa was chuckling away a moment ago with the CMO but wavered when she spotted Jennie and pull a grin instead, then a wink follows. She was out of focus knowing Lisa's presence and her charming grin doesn't help to stabilize her disoriented heart.

"She seemed remarkably unruffled exchanging conversation with the chief." Irene side-commented as she glances at their exchange.

Jennie just signified her agreement by nodding her head. Surely, she's keeping herself in check not to show unnecessarily curves of lips, more than just a polite smile. She doesn't want to be looking like an idiot grinning from ear to ear.