Tulips 19 [Hourslong SWAT Standoff]

[Shishou: TA chan!]

[Shishou: TA chan!]

---

"Troubled in paradise?" Sgt. Kim's deep yet frisky voice rang into Lisa's eardrum. He places a cup of espresso on top of the panel near where they are rooted, whilst holding another cup for him.

Lisa quickly glances at him and sigh in exasperation, "Not even close to paradise I must say." she shake her head, and took the cup of machine-made coffee offered by her colleague.

Kai take a long sip over his decaffeinated coffee before he pulled a grin towards his commander, "She's a catch, Ma'am. You should keep her."

Lisa sips her own cup and never gave anything away. They were just indulging their coffee break in front of reception when Officer Hwang came running, holding a walkie-talkie in her hands. She's panting heavily as she made her way just in front of them.

"Code two-one-one A, Lieutenant." She breathes out.

Right away Lt. Manoban grabbed the radio, pressing it against her ear. "This is 10-David from Yongsan Station. What's the scale?"

"This is officer Choi from Jung-gu Station. A robbery temporarily hold off at KB Kookmin Bank at Hannam-daero 21-Gil, 12 and still counting hostages inside. 7 armed robbery suspects. We need backups 10-David."

"We're on our way to the scene. Keep negotiating." she firmly ordered.

"We'll keep them at bay, over and out."

"Lieutenant Kim is on her way to the site Lieutenant." Sgt. Park informed.

"We'll meet her team there, gear up ladies!" she ordered, her voice resonating across the station's lobby and everyone from the swat scrambles to conform to her command.

Yongsan Swat vehicle pulled over just in front of the tall skyscraper around the Kookmin Bank where the robbery took place. Police cars are everywhere near the area, they're on standby. Some officers block the roads from passers-by. Lisa's team donning on their full gears and Swat uniform hurriedly climbed out from the vehicle, proceeding on scanning the perimeter.

"Lt. Manoban!" Jisoo called out, and run over her.

"Situation Lieutenant."

"We're at a stalemate." She pants, gripping a short frame Glock 21 pistol in her hand. "They requested chopper, and if we fail to provide, they will kill a hostage every 30 minutes." she laid the horrific truth, as she gritted her teeth.

"Fuck!" Lisa hissed, suppressing her boiling rage.

Sgt. Kim appeared behind them, "10-David. Each exit was guarded by one man with an M16 rifle."

"What about the hostages?" Lisa impatiently asked.

"18 hostages including the 2 guards, 1 manager and 5 clerks, the rest are clients," Jisoo responded.