Tulips 23 [Confidante]

15:23, Mapo-gu district.

It's been an hour since the pair rounded the alleyway around Mapo-gu district along Wausan-ro street. They were inside the Targa inspecting every in and out encompassing the Fancy bar which days from now a big event will be enacted.

Jang Hyun-chil's natal day celebration. Moreover, his worst nightmare. Adding his downfall to South Korea's History.

"Chu?"

"Yeah?"

"I just remembered, we had issued quadcopter right?" she inquired.

"You mean, drone? Yeah, we do have." a clueless reply from a not so innocent Jisoo.

Lt. Manoban gritted her teeth accompanied by hands smacking the steering that made Lt. Kim jerk from the car's interior, "Then tell me why the hell are we working our butt off to cover the vicinity?"

It gives rise for Jisoo to draw into realization, "That's a good point! Wait it's in my duffle." she slipped out a nervous chuckle and reach for the duffle bag placed at the backseat. That of course receives scorn from her partner.

Jisoo settles the leather box containing the quadcopter. She plucked it open, revealing the gleaming 3rd gen drone, an overseas shipment from a renowned international manufacturer.

"Bloody awesome." Lt. Kim shrieked in amazement, eyes almost twinkling.

Whereas Lisa's patience is wearing thin. She's drumming her fingers over the steering, "Take your time. We're not on the rush chu. I'm pretty damn sure that the criminals will wait for us until you finish gawking over that piece of metal shit. Go, on. We all have the time in the world." she even drag the words to emphasize her sarcasm.

For Lt. Kim who's not just tech-savvy but also an expert in the field of riling someone, she settles on the most iconic way to provoke her friend. She raised both hands hovering just beside her face, and let out a high-pitch, "Eheee!"

Lisa paused, and bore her eyes full of disdain at her, "That's a very slapable face you've got there Jisoo." she dead stare.

That surely made Jisoo halt from her teasing and scrunch her face in a pretend displease, "Does engaged life treating you that bad? You're dumping all your frustration over me."

"However that wasn't the case chu. Your antics might supply you an answer." Lisa countered with another witty remark.

"I get it now, Jennie didn't let you woo her, the reason behind all of this crankiness."

"Fuck you." she stiffly replied.

With a somewhat shaking head and dismissing hand gestures, Jisoo retorted, "No, thanks. You're not my type."

"Can we just get the work started!? We're wasting so much time." this time Lt. Manoban spat with lethality. She can't handle her friend's tenacity, furthermore, she badly wanted to get over the case, serving justice.

Without further delay, Lt. Kim set up the drone synchronizing the cam and control through her computer. It took her a minute or two mastering the functions of the new tech before she let it rule the sky. Whilst Lt. Manoban leant sideways and screwed her eyes peering at the laptop screen.

"Zoom a little bit closer over that narrowed alleyway..." she instructed, as she point her finger at the screen.

"Why?"

She slowly side-glance at Jisoo who's bearing an innocent face. "Why are you asking me why? Just do it."

"Wait—I'm working on it—Never heard about the proverb; Patience is a virtue?"