Tulips 42 [The Vice of Lechery]

A well-spent afternoon, and it had been raining hard for the whole duration. A particular Lieutenant screwed her eyes and was blinded by the glaring lights fasten above the white-painted ceiling. She looks around the tiny—not so cluttered room, with casual fabrics, also takes note of the lucent texture of drapes hanging the window. And at once her life seems a lot more luminous in courtesy of a slim and exceptionally pretty doctor with lustrous wispy black hair roaming her back and cascading down the sheets, over and above casually sprawling on top of her—releasing steady breathes every heave of the chest.

The Lieutenant was challenged by the persistent desire to dive again into what they had finished prior to now. She can only imagine the guise on her face, it must have been precious; a shade of red overwhelms her face as she watched the serenity of her woman. Could there ever be a feasible way to hide the wide grin and the flushed face? None. Nada. Nashi. However, after many attempts of hiding the romantic excitement, in the long run, she admitted—she was indeed madly in love with her gorgeous fiancée.

Jennie is her ticket to a technicolor world—forgiveness, trust, and love are the prime step of moving forward into life—embracing life without being stuck in black and white.

However, that is not the main issue at the moment. The problem is; how to slip away from Jennie's tight hold, plus all her weight were cast against her pinning her to the bed, unmoving, what's new anyway? She wouldn't make an effort to haul out from the bed—only if—her stomach wasn't grumbling, begging to be fed.

The easiest solution yet also the toughest—is to remove herself entirely from Jennie's octopus-like arms or either sleep on the floor. Any of the options will be unbeneficial for her.

About an hour when she finally figured there's no getting out of the situation without taking action, she stirred, slightly wiggled praying she'd wake the slumbering doctor. Simply by looking nothing happens, no reaction from the woman. She groaned feeling the heat creeping all over her being once again when she stared down at her naked fiancée flushing against her own nakedness.

"I'm amazed by what doctors can do... Is this part of their job description?" she groaned again, highly scarce of self-control. Her hands fly through Jennie's back as she shakes her off. "Jennie, wake up now. I'm starving."

With closed eyes, raspy voice Lisa was offered a different serving, "You can eat me hon."

A temporary heart attack occur, an overwhelming offer presented made a breath hitched in her throat and wide-eyed, ridiculous it may seem but she's somewhat considering the offer. But Lisa has found herself on both sides of the hungry for pleasure and hungry for real food. She chose the latter.

"I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about your proposition," she said with a shrug, and gently slip the protesting Jennie away from her body.

"That's was just a kid'. You're too uptight hon." said Jennie coupled with her giggles over her sleepy eyes, the eyes that slowly morph into darker shades perceiving Lisa pulling her undergarments over her body, followed by her sweatpants. She feeds her eyes with the contorting and flexing of muscles taking place before her. She gently rose and perched her bottom part at the edge of the bed. Before Lisa could throw her shirt over her, the doctor pulled her by the waist, trapping her between her uncovered legs. With furrowed brows the Lieutenant glanced down at Jennie's hands pressed tightly upon her abdomen, she look over her shoulder just to find her fiancée snuggling on her bottom spine.

"Jennie?"

"Can we cuddle for a bit?" no one can argue how placid the doctor is from where she's comfortably nestling in and how her voice sounded so calm almost as if a tune of lullaby.