Tulips 30.2 [Death Throes Continues]

"What are you sniffling for Jisoo? For crying out loud I'm not dead yet."

A person who seeks justice, maintaining law and order wouldn't die that easily. Above and all, a single bullet couldn't scatch satan's apprentice, doesn't it?

Though the lieutenant fell on one knee and was struggling to maintain her stance, however, she still manages to plunge forward and forcefully flung the man to the ground tackling him down, she place herself on top of him bombarding him with a series of fists. Never stopping until her own hands were coated with the man's sticky blood. With her blood-stained fist, she lunged another forceful punch breaking the man's jaw leaving him to succumb to death.

Kai scrambles to her side, dropping on his knees, as he examines his commander, "Fuck, Lieutenant! A—are you—

"Lisa? Are you okay? What's fucking goin' on there?" worries were noticeable from the timbre of Jisoo's voice.

She stood in haste, and lashes out her suppressed rage, "I specifically told everyone to jump off aren't I Sgt. Kim!? Don't go fucking solo! I can't lose another person from my team!"

Her unusual uncontrolled emotions surprise the sergeant. Kai was used to seeing her always keeping her cool whatever the circumstances are. But, seeing her raging was a piece of news to the sergeant.

"Another?" he asked, words came out rather whispered.

Lisa intake sharply, finding herself struggling to breathe. She clenched her fist, yet winced in pain from the bullet buried on her shoulder, she dragged a long sigh calming herself, "Let's leave the scolding for later—I still have a criminal to catch."

"But, Lieutenant—You're bleeding."

"Lisa! You need medical attention! Let others continue the pursuit!" Jisoo, hurling the poor mouse somewhere across the confined vehicle causing flinches from her team.

"Still breathing Kai—and fucking calm down chu! Alright, now, out of the way I'm still going to bring about that fucking felon his doomed." she rushed forward to her nicely parked Targa, flinging the door open and plonk herself against the leather interior ignoring the unbearable pain on her shoulder. Her blood spurted over the length of her arm, staining the car upholstery.

"10-David, I'll come with you." he eagerly insisted.

"No! Go back inside, they need assistance. Don't worry I have Jisoo on my back."

"Right!" Jisoo agreed upon.

"But, comman—

"I'm no longer asking you Sgt. Kim. That's an order!" she showed off her rank, with unyielding authority fused through her words. She slam the door close, letting the engine roar, wheezed, and shrieked into life around the car park. She then races towards the high road.

"Sgt. Kim, what happened to your body cam. It's unreachable." Jisoo probe on the dot.

Kai abided upon her order, he spun around aiming for the bar's entrance."I don't know Lt. Kim, maybe I lost it." Kai right away sprinted back inside the bar jostling his way in upon the rowdy people rushing out. Decisive gun fires continue. Numerous bodies laying lifeless against the floor.

"Jisoo, locate Mr. Jang's car." she brings about, maintaining her focus ahead.

"Working on it."

Street blurred past as the Targa rolled on its maximum speed. "Make it fast!" she demanded into the engrossed Jisoo.

"Shut up! I said I'm on it."