Tulips 6 [Fiancée]

The house was too lively for Lisa's liking

 When she's about to park her own car in their garage, her usual spot was already taken by a 4 seater Audi car painted with black. She pondered for a bit, rolling down her tinted window car she observed the lively aura their house emitting. 

"I presume my awaiting doom is here," she mumbled through the air, as she snap the seatbelt, getting off of her car. Instead of using the front door, she chooses to use the door connecting the garage and the kitchen. Upon entering, the Lieutenant stopped on her track witnessing the sight she hasn't expected to bore her eyes upon.

A woman piling her charcoal black straight hair down her left shoulder. Clad in an expensive yet, a simple black dress which obviously a designer dress from a famous clothing line, matching her golden wristwatch and a pair of earing which perfectly complemented her astonishing smile. If it was another person witnessing the sight and weren't Lisa, certainly, the person will grovel to the ground and beg to marry the gorgeous doctor. Unfortunately, a single smile won't affect the reserved Lisa, or maybe I did lie about the affecting part, it was just a mild shiver the Lieutenant got from the sight.

The Doctor wearing an apron on top of her fancy dress, enjoyed Lisa's mom's company in the kitchen preparing for dinner. The smiles emitted by the doctor almost blinded her. Almost.

"Lili!" it was her little sister who was waggling her legs on the counter stool notice her, she was cut off from her reverie, caught off guard, wasn't ready for a sudden spotlight. 

"Lis! You should have notified us that you arrived already." her mom noted.

She walks towards the counter hugging her little sister from behind, she places a kiss on the top of Samantha's head. The little girl giggles on her hold, which the doctor finds the sight heart whelming. Lisa just sends her a curt nod, acknowledging her presence. While Jennie pulled a smile, whether it's fake or not. None of it matters as long as she manages to stay civil in front of her soon-to-be fiancée's mother, she then continues on her wonders, simmering the coated prawn on the hot oil. The Lt. glued her sight on the half-cooked prawn.

"I just got here mom." she paused, "By the way, where's dad?" she asked, never leaving the pan.

"He's with Jennie's parents in the living room." 

"Oh, perhaps I should greet them." she pulled away from Samantha, fixing her stance whilst gesturing to the living room.

"You should dear." her mom flashes her an encouraging smile. 

She quickly glances at the doctor who's already boring her cat-like eyes to her, she felt like her whole being was exposed on those scrutinizing feline eyes. She pay it no mind and cocked her head, gesturing the door, silently telling Jennie that she'll be leaving the kitchen. It give off a different vibe to Jennie, as she was expecting to receive either rude treatment or cold shoulder from the woman. She was beyond flabbergast, it leave her unable to speak. She just utters a soundless "Okay" to the Lieutenant.