Tulips 34 [Steamy Granite Island Encounter]

Minutes after Jennie excuse herself to make dinner. I finally decided to dig out from my back cramping posture over the couch. I straighten out my limbs gaining a satisfying cracking sound I then took a tread away towards the kitchen. The clattering of utensils whistles from the steamer, and the gorgeous doctor holding a ladle welcomed me. Her hair pulled up to a lousy bun, some strands were stubbornly running down her neck some in her cheek that she gently push back. I yet made my presence known, and just leant my side against the door frame and was enjoying the heartwarming scene.

There is no difficulty in facing her upfront. But every motion of her hips was making me work up.

My normal cognition is disrupted by the prominent arousal, it may be difficult intentionally to dampen down such imagery engrave upon a certain tease doctor. My sexual appetite towards this woman has been kindled to the level of insatiability. I'm afraid I might destroy her, or worst drain her.

My demons were my own worst enemy after all. I'm bloody afraid I might succumb to Jennie's temptation over again. Well, this time she hadn't done anything sensual. It was me who was to blame for having a sexual desire for the woman who happened to be innocently making us dinner.

Before I knew it, my hormones were acting up and on the move. No more push and pull game, gonna push this all the way to the deepest hollow. Still, Jennie isn't aware of my appearance in the kitchen. With her back facing me, I cornered her from behind. I pressed both of my palms against the cold granite on each side trapping her. She perks and half turns, somewhat facing me and sending me her usual grin.

"You hungry already?" Yes, for you. But, I keep my mouth under wraps and settle for a nod. She giggles and pecks a kiss on my cheek then turns her attention back to simmering my favourite prawn. "Endure it a bit, the shrimp is yet to cook."

I set the ball rolling by flushing against her, nuzzling my nose from the uncovered skin of her shoulder up to her neck, and stopping at the back of her ear, taking her earlobes between my teeth and uttering my stimulation in a deep voice, "You have a mistaken idea doctor. I wasn't hungry for food—You likely know what I mean."

With an obvious spike from her pulse, I'm aware she got the message, Jennie welcome my raving hunger. She answered me with back curving, darkened eyes and softly hooded. With heavy breathing, she stuttered out a husky, "Li—Lisa?" Her sensual voice always leaves my system in great turmoil. The sexual drive came clashing with reasonable thinking, at the bottom line. Sexual arousal prevails. The primal urge to consume Jennie overwhelms me, a ripple of excitement flowed up my spine.

I continue attacking the fleshy part of her outer ear, infrequently grazing my teeth over her vulnerable spot, she hold her breath then gasped right after when I glide my hand along her sexy waistline down to her front thigh. Rubbing the warmth of my palm against her lustrous skin. I know for a fact that Jennie was incredibly aroused, she was tugging my hair at the back of my head, tilting her own backward trying to gain my lip's attention. So, I abide by her silent plea unlatching my lips from her neck connecting our lips together. Jennie responded wildly as if possessed by a madwoman. She sucks my tongue hard immediately after I roam my free hand inside her loose shirt groping her bare breast, feeling her warmth directly on my palm.

"Ah, Lisa." she whimpers for which I think her prime reaction upon feeling strange warmth awakens in her centremost. She pulled my lower lip between her teeth, letting it go right after just to suck my softness. I grunted as a response, yet I was in control over this heated drive. I cup her underside breast and play her nipple, causing her to release my lips and focus on her sultry moaning, resting the back of her head atop my shoulder.

She holds support from the granite at her fore and still tugging my locks. The stark difference between me and Jennie is, in times like this I was always in control, sating her sexual appetite to the fullest which she'll end up losing for words, knocking an air to breathe only her—crawling around into her own realm of pure rapture.