Tulips 21 [Unraveling Continues]

She strode and aim directly over the bar

She strode and aim directly over the bar. The woman nod upon catching sight of her. The woman gestures to follow her as per usual she wore clothes that lacks decency which of course one of the best way to attract more patrons to such a place. She raised her balled fist and knock a few times.

"Boss, we got new. My recommendation."

"Let her in." a fairly slurred voice spoke behind the door.

The woman twisted the knob and leave it partly open letting Lisa in. By the time she step foot inside the den, her nose was engulfed with the lingering smoke of cannabis dancing along with the air. The evident use of other illicit drugs was notable from the obvious paraphernalia laying just above the coffee table. It would appear that they don't have any means of hiding it from other patrons.

A man rose from his own chair that was flush against the walling. He saunters towards the undercover Lieutenant.

He blows a wolf whistle eyeing the woman with his sunken yet bloodshot eyes. "Look what we have here, have a seat– have a seat Miss gorgeous."

"You can address me as Pran, I don't mind," she mutters and exchanges a measuring smile between the man. They shook hands before they settled themselves.

The man crosses his legs and swirls the glass of whiskey along with the cube of ice, "So, do you like anything in specific Miss Pran?"

Lisa matches his stance, she crosses her legs and slouches her back against the plush chair, "Sadly, I don't do business to anyone when their lackeys are around." she stares straight at the man's orbs, sizing him up.

He burst into laughter, quite entertained at the woman's remark. He shakes his head and signals his man to vacate the room. They scramble upon his order and escape the room. "This is amusing. The first I had a client like you."

"In a bad way I supposed?" she quipped.

"It's actually the opposite Miss Pran." He smirks over the rim of the glass.

"I'm quite flattered, but I didn't come here to chat and exchange pleasantries with you, Mister?"

"Names are unnecessary in this line of business Miss Pran." he dryly responded. The lieutenant stop herself from scoffing however Jisoo went on a frenzy mode mocking the dope pusher's gut.

Lisa tap her palm against her lap, placing an uninterested look over her face, "I don't trust people I didn't even know the name either. How can we supposed make a deal out of this?" she deadpanned.

"That's not how I make business.." he retorted standing his ground and placing the glass on top of the glass-made coffee table.

"Perhaps I should leave, it's such a shame, I actually wanted to buy bundles of it. Maybe I can stumbles somewhere else." she dusted off her jacket and stood from her leather shoes, pretending to leave the room, pulling reversed psychology tactic on the poor fella. She spun around aiming for the door yet the man stop her from spilling his name out.