Tulips 20 [Unraveling the Truth]

There are many things in life that you somehow regret and want to go back and change every possibility to avoid meeting people. And for Lt. Manoban, it was when her friends nagged her to open the front door early in the morning. She almost sent her phone flying across the room, for it was ringing relentlessly.

She tried to move her limbs, yet she can't; there is something heavy hindering her, and what's more confusing to her is the way her shoulder felt heavy and at the same time numb. She slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times, only to catch sight of Jennie perfectly entangled with her. It confused her how Jennie manages to tangle their legs together, like almost half of Jennie's body were spread across her own. And one thing that nearly makes her jump off the bed is how the woman cuddled up against her neck, her lips almost grazing over the skin of her jaw, and the warm breath of the woman tickling her neck. It made her shiver.

More than that, she went alarmed, feeling the warmth of Jennie's arm across her torso and her palm pressed against her bare waist. She gapes down just to find out how Jennie nicely slipped her arm inside Lisa's shirt, hugging her tightly around the waist. The lieutenant resists a groan. She can't move. To think a frail doctor manages to hinder the movement of a lieutenant's well-trained body. It was quite laughable.

"What on earth?" she grumbled, and she released a sigh afterward.

Her personal phone rang again, and even against her will, she grudgingly dragged the phone over her ears.

"Lisa! We've been in your house patio for almost an hour now; thankfully the security let us in, or else we were already freezing outside your damn gate. Don't you have a plan to let us in? You're rude towards a guest, you know that? Haven't you learned anything from Little Book of Manners?" she bellowed her rants in one breath, forgetting about the pleasantries they should have exchanged. Not letting her friend speak.

"I didn't invite anyone," she husked out. And much to her luck, Jennie sighed steadily along with a faint hum that sounded like a low moan as she snuggled closer to Lisa, which was certainly audible over Jisoo's phone.

"What was that? Wait—Is that Jennie?! Oh, God! Did we interrupt something?" the flustered Jisoo rambled in utter shock. Lisa can even hear the faint voice of her other friend saying, Interrupt what?

"Let's head out, Seul; they're currently on shags," she supplied.

"What the fuck are you blabbering about, Chu? For fuck's sake! You probably need to bathe over the water of holiness!"

"Oh, acting all clean, are we now, Lt. Manoban?" She chuckles before she continues. "Get down here before we ram your door open," she threatens.

"Be there in a minute," Lisa said, hanging up.

Now, here comes the great ordeal. How to break off within her fiancée's tight hold. She started off by removing Jennie's octopus-like arms from her torso, which was successful. However, Jennie grunted and stubbornly placed her hand back over Lisa's waist, and this time she pulled the lieutenant even closer to her, flushing her front onto her side. She even raised her exposed leg, placing it over Lisa's thigh and wrapping it with her own.

A disaster, a silent chain of curses slipped out of the lieutenant's mouth, feeling the heat from Jennie's clothed center pressing against the skin of her bare waist. It was shameful from Lisa's standpoint to feel such questionable desire towards the woman. She respected the doctor so much that she wouldn't dare have a sinful thought about her. Jennie deserves all the respect and adoration, not just because of her profession but above all as a lovely person.

After a few attempts at casting the woman off, she gave up; it was futile. She draws a long sigh, turning her face sideways as she gapes at the peacefully sleeping Jennie snuggling up to her. She drags a sigh altogether and shakes the woman as light as a feather.