Tulips 18 [Hard Slap]

JENNIE'S

"Jennie, does your fiancée know you're with us?" Irene worriedly asked. She's now gaping at Lisa the way I am.

"Yeah, I sent her a message before everythin' else," I replied without ripping my eyes away from my fiancée. It sounds damn good calling her like that, in a possessive way. I can't help myself. This is nuts. 

I don't know what you may call this, but one thing is for sure I'm on the verge of cracking it.

I cast it all aside realizing I was submerging deeply over my own thoughts. Lisa gave me a quick nod before settling one table apart from ours. She was with Jisoo and the two guys I already met but unfortunately, I forgot their names and also coupled with two other girls.

To avoid confusion, the two nearly comical guys with us were Song Min-ho an anesthesiologist and the one who I kept on bumming out was Kwon Ji-Yong, a cardio surgeon. It would appear that they eventually caught on the heat, that so lamely obvious for that I and Irene were focused on other matter, which from the other table. And don't mention Rosé who is low-key but quite noticeable glancing towards Lisa's table.

"And, here I thought I would meet Dr. Kim's fiancé, it turns out to be a woman." the damn surgeon run his mouth with farce amusement, but the fucking derision was transparent from the tone itself.

Rosé gasp from my side, the scowl eventually took place on her adorable face. Don't bother asking about my own expression because even the greatest cryptologist wouldn't stand a chance deciphering the look on my face.

"What does she do for a living?" Ji-Yong prodded.

I don't have any plan on answering therefore Irene did it for me, "She's a law enforcer."

"Woah, a lady trooper." Min-ho jeered.

The asshole Ji-Yong looks briefly at their way, "Can she keep up? I mean look at her, she's lanky,  more of a model if you'd ask me." the fuck is wrong with these people. I gritted my teeth in an attempt to suppress the frenzy of towering rage whirling within.

"Well, then no one asking you." I bite too displeased. He cleared his throat, covering his embarrassment.

I take a quick look at Lisa's table, I figured they heard it. They went all stoic, I can't fathom what is running on their minds. I'm damn nervous seeing my fiancèe's blank face. Jisoo who seems to be the hot-headed one slams her fist above the table which causes us to flinch at the loud impact. She forcefully rose from her seat that cause the screeching of the chair against the marble floor. However, Lisa calmly grabbed her wrist motioning her to get back in place. Jisoo oblige yet she was sending daggers towards our way. Not directed to me nor the girls but towards the two horseshit.

Min-ho chuckles in a deride way, he doesn't have a plan on backing down on his verbal assault as he continues, "What a sick prank—The mighty oncologist, Dr. Jennie Kim ending up with a woman. This is madness." Min-ho commented and laughs together with Ji-Yong. "Not just a woman, but a sexy and hot lady trooper." he ended with a wolf whistle. His rotting manner has been thrown into the dumpster together with other rotting garbages forgetting his profession. Well, as they say, you can dress someone and change his semblance but can never change his morals.

I clenched my jaw firmly about to berate, but everything happen so fast. Before I could even blink my eyes Min-ho was dragged from the collar away from his seat, the guy slam him down against the floor. He sank to the floor with a man on his top lunging his fist non-stop on Min-ho's face. We're shaken and can't even move. It was the same bubbly guy Lisa introduced to me a day ago. Irene continuously curse from her seat, whilst Rosé went mute with mouth agape. Our expressions were a total horror. Ji-Yong reluctantly stood, he's about to intervene to help Min-ho all the same stop when the tall lean guy that I faintly remembered as Sgt. Kim blocks his way.