Tulips 29 [Epic Interference]

The dawn was about to crack. Darkness began to blur and fade away. The dim room made a stark contrast with the sun rays, leaving the room completely drenched from the brightness.

Sun rays sipping over the windswept drapes, hitting directly upon the face of the already woken lieutenant. She screwed her eyes, peering at the blinding sunlight, specks of dust glides along with the air she blows. Few strands of dark hair hindered her sight, probably from the woman who usually entangled herself overnight.

Another cumbersome thing, literally cumbersome; A weight was entirely pinning her down the bed. She can't move, her back strains, all sore. When she totally peered her eyes through the situation, a serene sleeping Jennie sprawled completely on top of her. The woman's chest heaving against her own, synchronizing with Lisa's breathing.

She'd never thought sleeping with the woman endowed with both brains and beauty, is a major struggle.

"Jennie." she drawled, moderate grunts came out from her partially open mouth.

In lieu, she was answered with a contentedly humming Jennie, likely snuggling more atop her chest rubbing her nose close up to the side of Lisa's neck.

She tries her luck one more time, gently tapping the doctor's back yet the woman growl expressing her objection.

"Bloody Nora." she outcries when she felt Jennie smile against her neck and strings of giggles come right after.

"Good morning Lisa." she sounded a bit hoarse. Then presses both of her hands just beside Lisa's head trapping the lieutenant between her arms. She pushes half of her body up hovering above, to get a view of the dumbfounded yet still groggy Lieutenant. She dip down along with her dark waves falling down the mattress some were tickling the side of Lisa's neck. Without an ounce of restrains, she claims her fiancée's lips, a tap kiss. She then back away. Quick but sweet, enough to awaken the drowsy lieutenant.

The sight of Jennie with hair hanging down loosely, a bit messy was supplying a different feeling for Lisa, the woman on top of her is ethereal. Not to mention the rays of light kissing her face adding some sort of enchantment.

"Should I be accustomed to your habitual stealing of kisses?" the lieutenant drops a blunt question, playing in the tone of allegation.

Which is answered with a flirty, "Certainly." from Jennie.

She was utterly ravished by the way Jennie smiled which made her slowly pull her own grin.

"I'm needed early in the station."

Jennie pressed her weight on top of the lieutenant, propping her elbow next to Lisa's head, and rested her chin over her palm. Her feline eyes followed the way her fingertip provocatively traced every part of her fiancée's features. From the jawline up to the cheekbone then to the nose bridge and lingered on her lips, tracing the tip of her finger against the soft lips of the woman underneath her. She bit her own lip, still darting her dilated eyes onto the softness she always yearn for. The burning desire was all written in her darkened pupils. "Don't you want to cuddle with me more?" she murmured under her breathlessness.

"But, Jenni—

Her disagreement was brought to a halt when Jennie covered both of her palms against the lieutenant's jaw, stopping her from doing unnecessary motion. She dips down and stops just about her fiancée's lips. The softness of their lips almost grazing against each other, exchanging warm breaths. Both shivered yet stayed still. One reckless move and the bubbles will shatter releasing them from their own little world, "Please? Let me have my fill Lisa." she husked out in temptation, almost kissing the words atop Lisa's parted lips. Her feline eyes were filled with uncontainable carnal desire. The thirst to have the woman beneath her. She's burning.