Tulips 9 [The Collision]

Almost a fine Monday morning for the Lieutenant. Alas, she has woken up in some strange way, not her usual morning wake-up call. Rather the relentless blasting of their front doorbell chimes.

 She's having qualms about getting off of her bed as she was still hibernating wallowing in her comfy bed hugging the bolster pillow. But, eventually, she sprung out from it, grudgingly dragging her feet on the floor. With a bit shut eyes she open the door rashly, beholding the sight of a beautiful woman sporting in her plaid shirt tugged inside the tight jeans. On top of that, no make-up on just her full lips painted with pinkish-red.

"What brings you here?" she questioned accusingly, with barely open eyes.

"Well good mornin' to you too officer." she sarcastically said, as she pull a bitch face.

In contrast, Lisa darts her eyes on the two items of luggage on their house patio. She creased her forehead in confusion, slowly casting her eyes on the woman who sabotage her slumber. She leans her back on the door frame, tugging her hands insides her sweatpants pocket, sending the woman a questioning look.

The doctor arched her brow, slightly shaking her head. "You're not letting me in?"

"Only if you tell me the reason behind this huge luggage."

"How nice of you for letting a woman stand on your doorstep. Ahh, that's so sweet, I'm deeply flattered." she fake coos, placing a hand on her chest, matching the slight pout on her lips but eventually rolling her eyes as she finishes her act.

"Oh, my mistake. Forgive my insolence damsel in distress." Lisa scoffs, then step aside cocking her head cooly as she gestures the widely open sliding door. "First of, what exactly are you doin' here?"

"How do you manage to do that?" Jennie promptly asks, not giving a fuck about the question thrown at her, whilst she bends down grabbing the luggage and dragging it inside the house.

The Lieutenant was beyond baffled as to the woman confidently strut inside her house like her own, not giving her the clarity she demanded. Regardless, she lifts the other luggage and follows through. "Do what?" she asked, standing behind Jennie.

The doctor turned on her heels, giving her a quick glance, pulling a smirk on her luscious lips, "How can you ridicule someone with a straight face? That's a rare talent."

"Says a woman who appear on my doorstep before the crack of the dawn just to mock me." she retorted flatly, placing the luggage aside. "And for once, enlighten me Dr. what the hell are you doin' here with all this luggage."

"Well—" she trailed off, roaming her eyes around, tugging her hands behind her back. "Your mom sends me here."

"Why would she do that?" she barked, shoving her hands inside her sweatpants. Whilst Jennie slump her butt on the couch. Leaving the Lieutenant standing, gaping down at her.

She gracefully cross her legs, putting her hands on the top of her lap as she bore her feline eyes to her fiancèe. Lisa perceives her movements. "I'm on a charity case since your mom is out of the country, I'll be your guardian for the time being, in return take me as a refugee." the doctor then stretches her lips, faking a sweet smile.

What are you scheming doctor? The notion ran on Lisa's mind like a whirlwind. "Great! I have a con-artist fiancée." she frowned, annoyance is evident in her tone.

Fiancée

Jennie debated on biting back, and just settle on pressing her lips together fighting a surfacing grin on her gorgeous face.

"What?"

Jennie releases a chuckle, "Nada, officer." she shakes her head and slowly rests her back on the couch.