Tulips 3 [Bombshell]

[Shishou: TA chan]

[Shishou: TA chan]

Two newly hired Lieutenants proudly tread inside the busy Yongsan Police Station, police officers and other ranks gape at them in confusion as they were not informed about the arrival of the two beforehand. One of the police officers advanced to them unaware of the purpose of the two women's appearance in the police station.

"Good morning miss, what can the Yongsan Police department do for the both of you? Complaints or wanna report some incident?" the officer prompted haughtily, quite confident about his stance.

The two briefly look at each other, Jisoo scrunching her lips to the side, not fully liking the officer's unsuitable approach and attitude. As, Lisa frigidly stared at him, slightly shaking her head in disappointment

"Lack of self-discipline, impudent"Lisa stiffly said.

As for the officer, the words stung his pride as a man and a law-enforcer. He crumpled his face arrogantly, standing straight flexing his microscopic muscle, "I just wa—

"Lieutenant Manoban, Lieutenant Kim!" Captain Park called, walking towards them. The officer stood frozen, bulging his eyes in surprise he might convulse any moment now out from nervousness, considering how hard his heart hammering against his chest crevices.

The captain extended his arm, gesturing for a shake which the two gladly accepted. "I felt relieved seeing the two of you here in the four corners of Yongsan Police Station, Welcome Lieutenants!" his deep voice resonate across the now quiet station. Everyone stood silent, halting from their work to gaze at the two, some starts murmuring, as a few weeks ago rumors circling around inside the station that their captain went on his journey to the US to personally hire two Lieutenants. But, of course, the reason behind the urgency to recruit the two was remained confidential, deeply sealed inside the vault. No one knew, except for the captain, and the two lieutenants. Their identity being double O'two and double O'three of CIA was hidden, for their mission is in optimum secrecy, as they don't know who is in cahoots with the hostile party among the police rank. As the cautious Lieutenant Manoban said; If my speculation is correct, the organization or syndicate or whoever they are pulling the strings, causing havoc to Korea's gov't. surely, they already infiltrate every Police station in South Korea, they have eyes inside. We should be on guard always, we don't know who's friends and foes.

"It's a great honor to finally serve our country and our fellowmen captain," Jisoo responded, with a half-smile playing on her lips.

"Now, now, let me introduce you to everyone." Captain Park spun around, facing the officers and sergeants who's attentively waiting for him to talk.

"Everyone, I would like you to welcome 1st Lieutenant Manoban and 2nd Lieutenant Kim of NY Police Department, I proudly announce that as of today two well-grounded Lieutenants are added to our rank and will be working with us!" loud clapping sound echoed inside the station. The two lieutenants went for a nod. Jisoo flashes her charming smile, which catches the heart of girl officers. While Lisa, knowing her as a reserved type of person a nod is the farthest she can offer.